Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Virginia asked: Does this come in narrow?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Virginia, Unfortunately this style does not come in a narrow. I have posted a link to a shoe I think you may like that does come in a narrow width. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. http://www.naturalizer.com/en-US/Product/EC0211723-3011396/Naturalizer/Dover+Taupe+Lthr_Sue/Barnett.aspx Thanks, Brittany"
- Leslie: "Hello Virginia, This shoe doesn't seem to come in a narrow width but it might. I would suggest you email Naturalizers Custimer Service to inquire about it. Have a wonderful day!"
Carmen asked: Do you carry any narrows? I love the look of this shoe, but I have a narrow foot and need to have a narrow.
- Asma: "This shoe would fit you well."
- Jeane: "Yes, these shoes do come in narrow (AA) but not all sizes are available."
- Janet: "This is a great shoe. Fit is as stated. If you have a narrow foot, you will need a narrow shoe. I am really enjoying mine and thinking about getting another pair. Great for shopping days!"
- Crystal: "I don't know what the company carries. This is a question for the merchant, not for a customer."
- Claire: "Shoe runs true to size, it is not narrow"
- Phyllis: "LOVE LOVE LOVE these shoes. The Jolie takes the place of tennis shoes for me and look so smart. Slacks or jeans are a good go with. The leather and stitching looks so good. Look high dollar."
- Donna: "I found these shoes to run narrow, so you might want to try a medium, there are laces so you can adjust the width too. I returned mine because they weren't wide enough."
- Ponglada: "I was order size 9W but reture because too tight The the look so cute"
- Emma: "Carmen, I found this shoe to be pretty narrow. The sizing was unlike the rest of my Naturalizer shoes. I normally don't need a wide, but for this shoe I did."
- Seandra: "I think the will fit a narrow foot"
Harriet asked: Why don't you offer size 10.5 W in this shoe for women??
- Brittany (staff): "Hello, We strive to make as many styles as possible in as many sizes & widths as we can, but it is not possible for us to make every pattern available in every size & width. We're sorry for the inconvenience, Naturalizer.com"