Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Karen: "Great with Jeans. I get so many compliments when I wear this pair of boots. Looking forward to winter when I can wear them again."
Jessica asked: How much extra room does the side zipper give you in the calf?
- Georgi: "When fully unzipped between a half inch to 3/4"
- Amber: "About another inch or so, definitely helps if you've got thick (or as I like to call them, "muscular"). "
- Vicki: "Looks like about 3 inches"
- Danielle: "I haven't had to use that side zipper but after checking it out, it looks like about 2+ inches extra room."
tia asked: how tall are they in inches?
- Wendy: "12.5 inches measured from the base of the shoe above the heel."
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Tia, For a complete list of shaft height and circumference measurements for each size, please click the "Boot Measurement" icon located above the "Add to Cart" button. Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
- Michelle: "Haven't measured but they hit right at mid calf. While I do love the boots, I have bigger and shorter legs and don't know if they are the most flattering for me."
- Eileen: "Not sure, but below the knee. Sent back because they were too wide for me. I wish they had fit. I really liked them. em"
Jessica asked: Why is the Balada Wide Shaft boot not sold online? There are boot measurements for the Balada wide shaft boot on the website. Also, if I happen to find a store that has the Balada wide shaft boot, is it made/sold in a wide width? I would rather not waste my time searching for something that doesn't exist.
- Hillary (staff): "Hello, If a particular size, style or color is not shown, it is either sold out or not offered. We update our website several times every day and sometimes items sell out fast. However, we cannot offer back orders. Please check back with our website within 2-3 weeks, or see if the item is available at a store near you, by using our store locator: http://www.naturalizer.com/Community/storelocator.aspx Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
Susan asked: Will these boots fit a narrow foot????
- Tammy: "Yes, the boots will fit a narrow foot. I got a size 9 because I like t wear socks and stuff jeans/tights so you may want to think about the size before you buy as well."
- Christina: "Sorry, I never got the boot they were sold out. "
- Nancy: "Yes they will. Very comfortable shoe."
- Jo Ann: "Does this style fit a narrow foot? Sort of. I wear a AAA shoe with hose but can only find AA when I'm lucky and most of the time have to "shim" those with inserts. These boots are very comfortable but I wear them with a sock - not a thick sock. So narrow, yes, but with a sock for padding and filler. Hope this helps."
- Nicole: "It should. My foot is not narrow nor is it wide. This boot is the perfect fit and looks so good on."
- Leonor: " should with comfy socks. My feet are regular width and the shoes are a bit tight."
- Bridget: "yes I have a narrow foot and I wear thin socks with them"
- Laura: "Yes"
- Susan: "Thanks so much for your reply. Still trying to decide!!!"
- Susan: "Thank you for your quick reply!!! Still trying to decide! susan"
- Nera: "I bought them for my mom and they were too tight (she wears wide). hope this helps"
- Bev: "Only my heel is narrow and this boot fits fine. Usually if a boot/shoe fits in the toe area, it is too wide in the heel. (I had to stetch it a bit to fit my fat toes.) This boot looks great with a multitude of styles. Very happy with my purchase"
Meagan asked: Are these boots safe to treat with mink oil for waterproofing? Or are they already waterproof? I live in Minneapolis and want them to survive the wet & cold winter. Thanks!
- Linda: "I don't know the answer to this. I'm pretty sure (from my memory) that they are not leather. I wore them a few times but for some reason they were a little disappointing to me. They don't come up very high on the leg."
- Wendy: "Good question, but I'm not sure of the answer, since they're faux leather. (If you're buying the faux leather so as not to use animal products, then you'd naturally not want to use mink oil either!) But be aware that these boots are not lined inside, so they're not going to be keep your feet warm in very cold weather."
- Eileen: "Sorry! I don't know. I returned them. 2nd time I have made this statement!"
Karen asked: I wear different sizes of shoes, it depends what brand. Since I bought naturalized sandals size 5 is that mean I'm size five on boots, too?
- Karen: "Thank you! :-)"
- Teresa: "Hi Karen, I'm also size 5 and I bought these boots in the same size. They are very comfortable and they look so cool and pretty. I hope you enjoy them as much as I've enjoyed mine. Good luck, Teresa"
- Erica: "I usually wear a size 9w. That is what I ordered in these boots. I think the are so comfortable. I love them. Although, I think an 8.5w would have fit me just as well. They run slightly big. I hope this helps you make your decision."
- Ana Laura: "I am size 7.5 in regular shoes. For boots I prefer to go half size bigger, as you always wear a kind of thicker socks. Every time I order Naturalizer dress shoes I choose 7.5, and boots size 8."
- Fransheska: "Hi Karen, First of all, I love my boots! I've had them for a year and they look and feel brand new. They are very comfortable too. I bought them size 8 and that's my regular size, but I did tried them on before purchasing online at another retail store (and the price was a lot higher). I hope this helps! F"
linda asked: do sizes run large or small?
- Danielle: "For me, true to size. I wear 6.5. and their 6.5 is perfect for me."
- Kathryn: "My size 7 1/2 is a little roomy in the heel. When I first bought them, I had some discomfort. Now I wear these boots with an insole and good socks, and they're perfect!"
- Laura: "These boots run large, and wide."
- linda: "Thank you :)"
- linda: "thank you :)"
- linda: "Thank you :)"
- Linda M.: "I found that these Naturalizer Balada coffee bean boots fit true to size. I've only worn them a few times, as I live in Texas and don't have the need to wear boots often, but would imagine they'd give alittle with wearing often. They are comfortable and look GREAT! Even more fashionable than they were last year, which is a plus for sure1 Looks like they might be on sale now, so they are a 'Must Buy' Enjoy :)"
- Martha: "Found that this boot runs true to size (where as I have found that Naturalizer shoes generally run a bit small on me)."
- Wendy: "My pair ran true to size. LOVE THESE BOOTS."
Donna asked: What is the circumference and shaft height? These details should be listed with every product!
- Michelle: "These details ARE listed for all boots... if you click the link that says "Boot Measurements" right above the Add to Cart button, it lists all boots shaft heights and such, for each size."
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Donna, If you go to the boots product page and select boot measurements, here you will be able to select the boot's name and it will have all of the sizes with measurements directly beside it. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Brittany"
- Marie: "Donna - I agree, the circumference and shaft height should be listed in the product description. That would have helped me in making my decision about which boots to order. As it happened, I lucked out. I decided to try these Baladas and I love them! Cute and very comfortable. They look great with jeans. Indoors, the color looks a bit darker than in the picture, but in bright light or outside in the sun, the color is as pictured, just less shiny and more leathery than the picture - very nice, though. I measured the shaft height from where the sole is attached to the leather shaft just above the heel, all the way to the top edge of the boot. It measures exactly 12 inches. I measured the shaft circumference at the ankle just above the buckle strap and got 12.5 inches. The circumference at the top of the shaft is 16 inches. There is a small zipper on the outside of the top of the boot that allows the top to expand to 17.5 inches circumference if you unzip it. The material inside there looks like leather and it is the same color as the boot leather, but it's thin and not as nice as the outside boot leather. I think it might look ok if you needed to unzip it to fit your jeans. I'm not having any problem fitting into the shaft with my skinny jeans, though, so I leave it zipped. Hope that helps! Marie"
- Eileen: "I returned them."
- Robin: "I'm 5 feet 1 inches and the boots came to mid calf. The were too tight so I had to return them. I have big calfs so they were not comfortable."