Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Yvette: "Comfortable, durable, and good looking. Bought them in brown and black."
- NEHA: "Love the color and very comfortable/versatile."
- Erica: "Stylish and comfortable boots that I can walk in for miles."
- Charity: "Jeans and leggings... very comfortable boot! I wore them the most."
- Samuel: "My wife was looking for a pair of brown boots, so I am a repeated Naturalizer customer, so I bought this pair and she loved them."
- Leonor: "very comfortable and stylish - love it!"
- MARY: "the length enhances my calves"
- Sheri: "color"
- MARIA: "i liked the look"
- Eileen: "loved the look. Too high and stiff for me."
- Stefany: "I was looking for something with style but still comfortable."
- T: "I ordered these in black and really loved them, so I wanted a pair in brown as well."
Jessica asked: How much extra room does the side zipper give you in the calf?
tia asked: how tall are they in inches?
Jessica asked: Why is the Balada Wide Shaft boot not sold online? There are boot measurements for the Balada wide shaft boot on the website. Also, if I happen to find a store that has the Balada wide shaft boot, is it made/sold in a wide width? I would rather not waste my time searching for something that doesn't exist.
Susan asked: Will these boots fit a narrow foot????
Meagan asked: Are these boots safe to treat with mink oil for waterproofing? Or are they already waterproof? I live in Minneapolis and want them to survive the wet & cold winter. Thanks!
Karen asked: I wear different sizes of shoes, it depends what brand. Since I bought naturalized sandals size 5 is that mean I'm size five on boots, too?
linda asked: do sizes run large or small?
Donna asked: What is the circumference and shaft height? These details should be listed with every product!