Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- BD: "Fun color. Goes with anything, dresses or pants."
- C: "I needed red shoes that have no heel."
- Wanda: "Red and dressy."
- Teddi: "These are very comfortable and the color works well for me."
- Pamela: "Well, these were on sale. They are great for around the house and errands. Comfortable & goo looking shoes."
Lydia asked: Since I have a very narrow foot, and consistency of size is a problem, do these really run narrow?
- Jo Ann: "I wear a 9 medium and these shoes, like all of my Naturalizer Shoes, run true to size. Jo Ann"
- M: "Yes the width M."
- Julia: "I wear a size 9N and am happy to report that this shoe is true to size. It is one of the reasons I choose Naturalizer ."
- Iris: "No these don't run narrow. I also have a narrow foot and they are a little wide for me but they feel fine."
- Lydia: "If you wear a medium ever - and you think the 7N will be fine - I appreciate your input - but believe me when I say I have a very narrow foot. If you could not wear it because it was way too tight - that just might work for me. Thanks anyway for your response."
- Brittany: "I find the fit to be very similar to that of the Maude style. My feet are wide - I always need a wide width, and I find the regulars to be too narrow to me. They are a style that I think are cut wide though (rounded toe)."
- S: "I was not able to keep my Hamlet shoes because they were too big, and they were a size 4, so I couldn't get a size smaller. If your feet are very narrow, I would not think that these would fit because of the more rounded shape of the toe box. Look at the view of the shoe from above and you'll see what I mean. However, these shoes are GORGEOUS so you might want to take your chances and order them just in case."
- Brandy: "Lydia--according to other reviewers, these shoes run wide. My foot is on the narrow side of average, so I ordered a 7N (I normally wear 7M). It was snug, but still comfortable. This is now my favorite shoe. I think they'd (the narrow size) probably be fine with a narrow foot."
- R: "This shoe did not run narrow for me. I purchased four pairs of 9W shoes from this site. Only these red shoes fit me correctly in width. The others were too narrow. So my experience says these shoes are NOT narrow."
- Mariana: "Normally, I would order W, but I ordered this in M, because other review stating it runs narrow. I wish I ordered W! I think they are true to size!"
- Mariana: "I just got mine. I bought M because of another review stating they run narrow. I can slide my foot in, but I wish I would've order W. I hope they will give up a little. They are not that comfortable as I hoped they would be. Also, the lining is man made lether. I prefer fabric, I find fabric more cushy and comfortable. I was thinking to order in another color, but I will not. I think they are true to size, to answer your question."
- Margaret: "I usually order a medium but got a narrow. They fit fine. i don't know Iif that means a good answer for you. Just order and they it."
- PAULA: "Dear Lydia: No, the shoe did not run narrow. I have a medium width foot and my foot slipped in nicely. Thanks, Paula"