Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Beth asked: Can the flower be taken off?
- Christine: "No. I wouldn't do it. The shoe does not look nice that way"
- Dawn: "No it can't be removed."
- C: "I don't think so."
- F: "No, the flower can't be removed. I wasn't sure that I'd like it either, but after wearing it a few times I've decided that it does dress up the shoe and I like it. It's a very comfortable shoe too."
- Jeanie: "I returned the shoes but the flower doesn't come off."
- Linda: "No."
- Jeanne: "No you can't remove the ruffles, but the shoe is super cute and comfortable. Happy shopping! "
- W: "Sorry Beth, it doesn't come off. It seems to be adhered onto a piece of faux leather, then that seems to be adhered to the shoe. That being said, I suppose you could try to remove it using a heat gun (not sure that would work). It is still an extremely comfortable shoe!"
- Joreen: "No. You can take it off by force if your not a fan of flowers. You can just glue it back later if you change your mind."
- S: "I don't think so - it's on quite firmly. And seems glued all around the edges, not just fastened in the center."
- Sherrie: "No, It is permanent. "