Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Gloria: "Have narrow heels so cup heel shoes leave a gap. Hope this helps."
- M Rebecca: "For my shoe fit adjustment."
- Gloria: "Because the boots that I bought in a narrow width are too wide at the heel and slip so I need the Heelz so the boots don't slip on my heel and cause blisters."
- Lina: "Help fit my shoe better"
- Marion: "My heal slips out of my shoes"
- Kristen: "I'd like to get a better fit of some shoes. Prevent slipping and rubbing on my heel."
- Kristin: "I haven't ever used this type of item before but need something like this."
Deborah asked: Does the pad have an adhesive backing so that it gets affixed to the inside heel of the shoe? Or does it just get placed there and is easily removable and interchangeable between other shoes? Thank you, Debbie
- Hilve: "It has an adhesive backing so that it stays where you put it!"
- Angela: "The pad has an adhesive backing so that it gets affixed to the inside heel of the shoes they're securely placed in. So worth it. I have them in most all my shoes and they help them fit so much better...I have confidence with every step that my heels won't slip out as I walk."
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Deborah, This product does have an adhesive back. Hope this helps. Thanks, Brittany"