Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Betty: "Loved the style and they fit so well! I could not find a pair of boots that were more narrow in the shaft, but these were perfect."
- J: "Thought these were cute, but these are not comfortable."
- Valerie: "stylish and comfortable. I wear these boots with jeans, leggings, and skirts."
- Esther: "Beautiful and comfort."
- margaret: "keep me warm"
- Mary: "I wanted a tall laceup boot. I have big calves, and this laceup boot fits. I ordered a bigger size so I could wear socks. love them. They aren't as comfy as Dena but a lot more stylish. I love the Dena, but they are snow boots. MM"
- Niang: "low heel, laced up design and sale price"
- Cheryl: "price"
- Julie: "Sale Price"
- laura: "I like the boot"
- Julie: "style & price"
- L: "I think these boots look comfortable and cute to go to work."
Magdi asked: What size calf?
Stacey asked: some reviews say that they purchased this in wide leg, I do not see that option. Can I get it in a wide calf size?
karla asked: Is the lacing functional? Meaning, can I use it to tighten the boot? I have extremely skinny calves/ankle. My calf measures 11.5 inches.Also, I cannot believe that Naturalizer does not have any narrow width boots!!! I have many narrow width shoes and sandals that I love. Why no boots??
Katie asked: What is the calf circumference for these boots?