Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- C: "I liked the online look, but had to return these boots. They did not fit well."
Magdi asked: What size calf?
- Lawanda: "Wide calf, it is for a person with a big cafe"
- chris: "13.5 inches"
- Socorro: "I really love my boots except they do run very narrow and I think they should have stated that before I ordered them, cause I would defintely gone a half size bigger, I ordered them in 4 1/2 size."
- misty: "6""
- Debbie Devine: "my calf is about 17 1/2" -I have not worn them yet... still debating. If I let the laces out a good bit then they fit ok."
Stacey asked: some reviews say that they purchased this in wide leg, I do not see that option. Can I get it in a wide calf size?
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Stacey, I'm sorry this boot is not available in wide calf. We have provided a link to the styles that are available in wide calves, please click the link below: http://www.naturalizer.com/en-US/_/_/_/_/Srch0+wide+calf/Products.aspx Than you, Hillary"
karla asked: Is the lacing functional? Meaning, can I use it to tighten the boot? I have extremely skinny calves/ankle. My calf measures 11.5 inches.Also, I cannot believe that Naturalizer does not have any narrow width boots!!! I have many narrow width shoes and sandals that I love. Why no boots??
- bob: "i love em, but honestly i think the laces are more for decoration & dang they are now twenty percent off"
- Melissa: "yes it is functional."
- Alaina: "Karla, These might be perfect for you. I had to return them because the regular width was too narrow for me. I always buy a 7M in Naturalizer and these were uncomfortably small. I am waiting for this style to come into my local store so I can try on the wide and other sizes - I have to have them! And yes, the laces can be tightened. I loosened mine hoping it would accommodate my foot better, but it was still too small, especially with winter socks. Alaina ]"
- Katheryn: "The lacing is only functional if your have bigger ankles. Yes, you can use them to tighten the boot. I have cinched mine up a little, but I swell up as the day progresses depending upon how much walking I do. The idea of the inside zipper is great, believe me, I've had boots (knee high, mind you) that were lace ups only. I have big calves, and to me it's annoying that most boot makers only make the smaller sized calves, though this does not apply here."
Katie asked: What is the calf circumference for these boots?
- cynthia: "Brittany what is the circumference on this boot for a size 8 1/2"
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Katie, It depends on your size. I will list below a size 6 and size 9 measurements for this boot: Size 6: Shaft Height: 13 6/16" Circumference: 13 6/16" Size 9: Shaft Height: 14 2/16" Circumference: 14 8/16" Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Thanks, Brittany"