Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Josephine Pina asked: I have wide calfs. Can you please tell me the size in diameter of the boot?
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Josephine, Please note that measurements vary by size. The shaft height measures 14 3/4" and the circumference measures 15 3/4". The measurements were taken using a size 6M. Thanks, Hillary"
Lara asked: Is this boot waterproof / water resistant?
- L: "Lara, I have not worn the boots yet. I love the way they fit and the heel height is perfect for dresses /skirts. I live in a very cold area and the snow and ice has been too bad to try heels outside. I am sticking to my Naturalizer flats for now. I love the shoes and the loafers are terrific."
- Maria: "I believe they are water resistant, I live in Seattle and it rains here most of the time, I am very pleased with them."
- Jane: "I returned it. I picked the wrong one. I don't want wideshaft. I ordered the regular favin."
Kayla asked: How wide is the shaft?
- Jessica: "I would say about 18" in circumference. I have a hard time finding knee boots because I have runner's calves, but the wideshaft option from Naturalizer has always fit for me. :-) Hope that helps!"
- Christina: "Fits perfect."
- Kelly: "I have a 13.5 -14 inch calf and the shaft is way too wide for me. I loved the style of the boots, but had to return them because the shaft was just to wide for me."
- Winnifred: "The wide shaft is at least 19 inches wide."
Maricel asked: hello, the boots is very nice. I'd like to order one, but please can you post on this style wearing the shoes? is that possible? so that we'll be able to see how well it looks fit. thanks. awaiting for your reply and the photo for modeling the shoes. more power! -Maricel
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Maricel, Unfortunately we do not have an image of the Favin boot on a model at this time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Hillary"
Kathleen asked: What is the shaft circumference of this boot?
- Synovia: "the wideshaft fit great"
- Lisa: "Approx 16""
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Kathleen, If you go to the boot's page and select boot measurements, you will be able to select the boots name and your size and it will provide you with the boot's measurements. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Thanks, Brittany"
janine asked: how wide is the "wide shaft"? the inch measurement
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Janine, If you go to the boot's product page and select boot measurements, there you will be able to select the name of the boot and your size. The boot measurements for your particular size can be found here. Make sure you pick the wide shaft version. Thanks, Brittany"
Linda asked: What does wideshaft mean?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Linda, Wide shaft means that the circumference of the boot is wider than the regular version. Hope this helps, Emily"
Connie asked: I wear a small shoe, usually a 4-4.5. What is the height of the shaft? Connie
- K: "I wear a 5 size please let me know the measurement of the calf, Thank You!"
Karen asked: I have a 14.5" calf and wear size 6. Will these fit?
- S: "I wear a 7.5 and have a 16.5 wide calf. The calfs may be a little too big for you."
- Rachel: "I bought these in size 8 and have a 16" calf circumfrance and these fit great. I'm not sure how that would grade down to a size 6 but they are stretchy so I think they would probably work for you. Hope this helps"
- Marie: "Yes, but they are very stiff and tight around the ankle."
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Karen, The measurements for a size 6 Favin Wideshaft boot are listed below: Shaft Height: 14 3/4" Circumference: 15 8/16" Thanks, Brittany"
Catherine asked: I tried to look up the measurements for this boot but could not find "Favin" listed. I wear an 81/2 wide. Can you send me the shaft measurements? I am an amputee but I have a special prosthetic foot/ankle which allows me to wear heels up to 2 3/4". I want to thank Naturalizer for offering so many wonderful shoe & boot styles in wide with, in heel heights I can wear. It's nice to have beautiful high heel shoes that fit properly and make me feel like a lady again.
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Catherine, We are so delighted to hear that you are happy with our product. We strive to make you happy. We are working on updating the Fall boot measurements but it is not complete yet. Sorry for the inconvenience. I have listed measurements below for the Favin wide shaft boot. I want to clarify that the measurements taken were on a 8.5 m width wide shaft boot. Hope this helps. Shaft Height: 15 6/16" Circumference: 14 7/16" Thanks, Brittany"
Wanda asked: The boot looks to be square toed but the description says round toe. Which is it?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Wanda, Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. You are correct, it is a square toe. We have updated our information on the site. Sorry for any inconvenience. Thanks, Brittany"
Jean asked: Will this boot fit a 17" calf?
- Jean: "Thanks. Unfortunately they won't fit me, I take a 7 1/2, but have a 17" calf"
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Jean, For a size 10 or 11 yes for any sizes under that, unfortunately no. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Size 9.5: 16 13/16" Circumference Size 10: 17" Circumference Size 11: 17 6/16" Circumference Thanks, Brittany"
Joanne asked: What is the measurement on the circumfrance for this style?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Joanne, The measurements I posted below were taken on a size 6: Shaft Height - 14 3/4" Circumference - 15 8/16" Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Thanks, Brittany"