Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Tracy: "Wanted a pair of boots for skirts and dresses. These are perfect."
Sue asked: do these boots run big or average- as I am a size 5 and you don't have it in stock so I would consider a size 6?
- Catherine: "They run very true to size. The six fits very nicely"
- Laurie: "I wear a size 61/2 and they seem true to size - they fit perfectly and I usually wear a thin (Spanx) type of panty hose underneath."
- Benny: "They run true to size"
- Heather: "They run average. I always wear a size 9.5 in Naturalizer and these are a perfect fit. Super comfortable as well."
- Marlene: "I ordered my usual size. There is more wiggle room in the toe box than most shoes, and extra room if you want to wear cable-knit socks. You could probably size down if you wore nylon stockings or tights. I really love these boots!"
- Carol: "Hi Sue C, These Favin boots run true to size. I am a solid size 8 in cowboy boots and in these awesome Favin boots. These are winners and you'll love them."
- Tonya: "Good Morning Sue, I purchased these boots in my true size which is 7 and they fit perfectly. They are very comfortable on my feet. I wear them with thin dress socks and they fit snuggly. If I was to wear thicker socks I would need at least a 1/2 size larger so you may be able to get away with going up a size if you are going to wear thicker socks."
- N: "I wear a size 6 and that is what I bought. I felt they fit true to size."
- Julie: "These boots run average, so true to size."
- Eva: "I think they run average to big. Also I returned them because I do not have very large calves and they are definitely cut for someone with shapely calves."
Patty asked: I don't understand the sizing chart - the Favin Wide Calf, Size 11M, gives a measurement for height, but not Circumference. What gives? Did they not make this boot in that size? (And geez! If not, why not?)
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Patty, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, the shaft height measures 16", and the circumference measures 17 5/8". Thanks, Hillary"
Sandra asked: What is shaft height and calf circumference for FAVI WIDESHAFT size 9M?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Sandra, If you go to the boot's product page and select boot measurements you will be able to select your size and the measurements will be provided next to it. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Brittany"
frany asked: To whom it may concern. I would like to know what is the circumference , ad how high is the heel? Thank you for the information.
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Frany, It depends on your size. I have listed a size 6 measurements and a size 9 below to give you an idea. Hope this helps. Size 6 Shaft Height: 14 3/4" Circumference: 13 8/16" Size 9 Shaft Height: 15 8/16" Circumference: 14 5/8" Thanks, Brittany"
Stephanie asked: what is shaft height and calf circumference for size 9W?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Stephanie, I just wanted to confirm this is for the Favin not the Wideshaft Favin, correct. Below are the measurements for a size 9. Shaft Height: 15 8/16" Circumference: 14 5/8" Thanks!"
Tracy asked: What is the shaft height and circumference for size 4.5? I want to get them but also want to make sure they won't be too tall before I do. Thanks.
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Tracy, The smallest size I have measurements on is a size 5. I would assume they would be relatively close in measurements though. The size five measurements are listed below: Shaft Height: 14 8/16" Circumference: 13 2/16" Thanks, Brittany"
Tina asked: What is the calf circumference and calf height on this boot in a 6.5M? (in the regular-size shaft, NOT wide) It would be nice if those figures were included in the description.
- Annie: "What is the calf circumference and clf height on this boot in an 8.5 M or 8.5 N if you have it?"
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Tina, Below are the boot measurements for a size 6.5. Sorry for the inconvenience, we are working on getting the boot measurement chart updated with fall boots at this time. Shaft Height: 14 7/8" Circumference: 13 11/16" Thanks, Brittany"