Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Danielle asked: is this leather or not?
- Teresa: "Leather upper, balance is man-made."
- Cheryl: "Yes they are leather and are awesome"
- Vicky: "Yes it's leather and very comfortable."
- luz: "Yes it is and I love my boots"
- J: "Yes, they are leather and the most comfortable boots I've ever owned. I was afraid they'd be too pointy and horrible for my bunions. My feet have all kinds of issues and these boots are leather, roomy and comfortable to wear for long periods of time. Love them! :)"
- Jodi: "It's leather."
- Joan: "Yes, it is."
- Karen: "Sure seems like it to me!! Love the boots, and very glad I also got them I'm brown. Happy shopping!!"
- Starla: "Hello, No this is not real leather. It states that it is in the title but if you read the description it says faux leather upper. I have to admit, that they extremely comfortable and it the only reason that I did not return them."
rita asked: I need a boxy toe. Does this boot have a rather wideoe area or pointy? Is shipping free?
- Hillary (staff): "Hello Rita, I'm sorry I have not heard if this particular style has a wide toe area. Naturalizer ships standard ground delivery and the shipping cost is $6.50 for the first item, and $2.00 for each additional item on the order (Alaska and Hawaii residents please add $5.50 for each additional item on the order) Special Note: Free shipping applies to purchases over $200 (after discounts and offers are applied). Offer not valid for Alaska and Hawaii residents. Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
dee asked: Are these soft rubber type heels or hard heels?
- E: "Soft rubber"
- Debbie: "They have a hard heel with a thin rubber bottom. They are wonderful,"
Devney asked: Are the boots waterproof?
- Marjorie: "They look to be water proof but I have not worn them yet. and I don't get out into rain, snow and ice unless it's necessary"
- Lorraine: "I don't think so"
Tina asked: What is the calf circumference and shaft height on a size 6.5M?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Martha, We currently do not take measurements on our short boots at this time. We will be working in the future on adding these measurements to the website. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks, Brittany"