Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Michael: "loved the style"
- Angela: "LOVE these!!! Wore them all winter...so comfortable and very stylish! Looking for brown ones for next winter."
- Michele: "Sporty but dressy boot"
- J: "So stylish and wear them a lot!!"
- Adriana: "I had originally bought the brown ones and they are so comfortable and look great, that I just had to get the black ones!"
- Linda: "Style and all naturalizer shoes/boots/sandals are very comfortable"
Kelli asked: I thought these were leather boots. I am reading that the are faux leather??
Lynne asked: Using the PDF measuring guide provided, the end of my big toe is between 5 1/2 & 6. Should I go with size 6 or 6 1/2?
Monica asked: Is the heel made of stacked wood with rubber on the bottom or is it ALL rubber like a "lug" sole?
Bonnie asked: I have a pair of the Naturalizer "Drury" boots which I love and would like to replace. The sizing on them is 7.5W38.5/24.5/5/5 and they fit perfectly. I noticed that the 7.5W on these only has 38 and not 38.5 on them. Does this make them too small for me? Should I order the next size up if there aren't any half sizes?