Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Susan: "Very cute. love the style. very comfortable. Wear these everywhere!"
Kelli asked: I thought these were leather boots. I am reading that the are faux leather??
- Debra: "If they are faux they sure had me fooled. They sound like a leather saddle. Very comfortable boot. Can wear them all day. Love them."
- O: "They don't look like other faux leather boots I've seen. They look and somewhat feel like leather-not that shiny type of material. Very cute and comfy."
- Michele: "Boots are not leather. These boots are awesome. Very we'll made"
- Alexis: "Not sure but they are very nice, good quality, and comfortable!"
- Brenda: "They are animal friendly faux leather but you can't tell. I've gotten many compliments on them and no one has even cared to notice. They are still comfortable because the toe part is deep enough and the heel is sturdy."
- Vicki: "These are not real leather. They are kind of stiff when you first get them but with time will conform to your foot. I love mine and wear them almost every day."
- Laticia: "Yes they are faux leather..I have the black ones, they are nice. The only difference I see is they are a a bit shiney. Natural leather does not have that much of a shine!. HOpe this helps"
Lynne asked: Using the PDF measuring guide provided, the end of my big toe is between 5 1/2 & 6. Should I go with size 6 or 6 1/2?
- Heidi: "My size is between 8.5 - 9 I ordered size 9 - and they fit perfectly :)"
- Jenniffer: "I would go with the size 6! Love the boots:)"
- Brenda: "I am not sure but I usually meed an 8.5 or a 9 and I ordered a 9 in these. If I had purchased them from a store, in person, then I most likely would have purchased the 8.5 because there is plenty of room in the upper toe box, which is essential for toe comfort and there seems to be extra room in the ankle."
- Katheryn: "These boots are true to size, Refer to your past experiences: have you had better luck with 6s or 6.5s? I, personally would go with a 6. It depends upon your past experience with this type of heel-height and historywith toe cramping. I wear a 7W and so far it seems just fine. If in doubt and you are worried about pinching, then go with a 6.5: you can always get gel inserts. I'd rather be slightly too big than too small. Hope this helps KNS"
- Lorraine: "I would definitely go for the 6 1/2. Actually, I am returning the shoe because the 8 wide is a little snug. Definitely give yourself the extra room; especially, if you wear socks with your shoe/boot."
Monica asked: Is the heel made of stacked wood with rubber on the bottom or is it ALL rubber like a "lug" sole?
- Laticia: "It made of stacked wood and ruber on the sole"
- Linda: "Hi Monica, The heel is stacked wood with the rubber bottom. I Love mine brown pair!"
- Debbie: "The soles are a nonskid rubber, including the bottom of the stacked heel. They are very cute."
- Milagros: "Heel is made of stacked wood."
Bonnie asked: I have a pair of the Naturalizer "Drury" boots which I love and would like to replace. The sizing on them is 7.5W38.5/24.5/5/5 and they fit perfectly. I noticed that the 7.5W on these only has 38 and not 38.5 on them. Does this make them too small for me? Should I order the next size up if there aren't any half sizes?
- Sandy: "It is should be fit for you , I usually wear 6,6w is too big for me!"
- Amy: "I believe you just order your size of 7.5W. The European size is merely for reference."
- Nanette: "My size 9.5 fit just right. If there is a big difference between the 38 and 38.5 for you, I would suggest going larger. Also, you may opt to wear thicker socks with them when the weather turns. I hope this helps."
- Deanna: "I always wear the same size in Naturalizer. That's why it's the only shoe I will order online. I understand the 7.5W that you have referenced above, but my shoes do not reference more numbers than that. If you are not in the US, I may not be much help, because some of the other numbers remind me of Eurpean sizes. I would order what you always do, 7.5W and disregard the other numbers. I consistently order by 8.0M and have never had to return a pair because it was the wrong size. Hope this helps."