Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Katherine asked: Can you wear these boots on a rainy day? Are they durable? I'm a commuter in Seattle, so they have to be able to stand up to a little drizzle and some walking.
- Deborah: "I just received these and have not worn them in the rain. They appear well made and I wouldn't hesitate to wear them in the rain based on the kraftsmanship. Also, they are comfortable to me ( I do have a slightly narrow foot though). I always get medium widths and these are fine. I hope this helps!"
- Susana: "Yes these boots are very comfortable and a good bottom grip! I do not wear heels at all because I can't stand the pain... But these are the best paid heel boots I have and can wear comfortably.. Highly recxomend it to you! I'm in CA it's been raining a bit and these babies are trustworthy! "
- Theresa: "These boots are durable and a comfort to wear while walking. I've worn them once in a drizzle and I didn't have any problems. "
brenda asked: how does this boot fit? is it comfortable after a while?
- M: "Yes. I purchased them for my niece and she has a new baby. She wears them to church and handling the baby. She really likes them and state they are comfortable."
- Lorraine: "I returned them because the 8W (which I usually wear) were too tight."
- Sandra: "I haven't worn the shoes yet so I do not have an answer."
- S: "I bought the boots in September, but have not worn them yet."
- T.: "The boot was very comfortable. I had them on about 8 hours although I was not doing a lot of walking -- hair salon, quick trip to the grocery store. I purchased the black and am considering getting the acorn."
- claudia: "The boot fits like a glove. My boot is not wide and I normally have problems with the back of my heel slipping out when I walk. I do not have this problem wit the boot. The size is a true fit and very comfortable. I have used them to work and I am constantly getting up and moving around and my feet do not ache when I get home. I highly recommend."
- Brenda: "Hello Brenda. I wore these shoes shopping in the mall the first time I put them on and they were comfortable all day. Got compliments on them from strangers also."
- Suzanne: "I wear a wide which was a good fit. The zipper makes it easier to get on/off. It is not too snug and is comfortable. "
- Melodie: "Hi there, The boots are very comfortable, if you are like me wearing thicker socks I suggest ordering wider version, I usually wear 8.0M, yet I ordered this in 8.0W to wear thick socks to have more cushion to my feet, and it works great. Very beautiful also."
- Katheryn: "I like this boot a lot. Since it has laces, it is easy to fit to any ankle width. The strap and buckle aid with support. If you have to stand for great lengths of time, or do an immense amount of walking, I would advise getting gel inserts since the heel tends to shove the foot down into the toe. The inserts alleviate the burning sensation I get with any heel I wear, I can wear these several times a week but not every day, but not if I have to do a lot of walking or standing. But that's just me. Overall, the boot is comfortable. Wide widths also helped in my case. It just depends upon how well you tolerate heels. Hope this helps."
- Joanna: "This boot fits well, however for me personally, after extended wearing it isn't as comfortable as I would like. Could have more cushioning."
- Alexis: "It fits good and is tru to fit.. Heel is a little high but did not hurt"
- E: "I purchased the same product only in black. I found the product to be comfortable and even took them for a test walk at a outlet Mall the next day after I got them. They may seem a bit tight over your in step when you first put them on but they quickly loosen up as you move in them."
- Maria: "Yes, it is very comfortable and stilish!"
- Chris: "Unfortunately I broke my ankle in 3 places before ever being able to wear the boot. I will not be in a heel for probably another 6 months or so. I had to return the boot because of this as it will be spring / summer before I ever even got a chance to wear it. I will tell you that after getting it out of the box, it is a great looking book and very well made. I would think it would probice the same comfort as all my other Naturalizer shoes."
- Dory: "Love the look and color but, Because of the seams going across foot found it very tight and stiff Feel it would take a long time to loosen becauce of the double stitched seam. Returned "
Carol asked: What are the boots made of when says 'faux leather'?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Carol, They are made of synthetic materials made to look like leather. Thanks, Brittany"
Amy asked: Since the 8 and the 8.5, regular and wide widths, are all European size 39, are they actually the same size? i obviously don't get it! Otherwise, are they true to size? Do they run narrow?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Amy, European sizes are not offered in half sizes. That is why you see the 39 next to 8 and 8.5 sizing. Just select the correct US Sizing. Unfortunately we have not had any responses on your fit question at this time. Sorry for any inconvenience. Most of the reviews suggest it fits true to size. Thanks, Brittany"
K asked: Do these run true to size?
- Deanna: "Yes. Naturalizer is the only brand I will buy on line since I haven't had any problem with the size varying."
- Debbie: "They did for me. I am barely a size 4 and with thin socks they fit well."
- Lynn: "Actually I found them to be a bit small compared to the pumps I bought a few months ago."
- Deanna: "I wear an 8 and found them true to size. Actually, Naturalizer is the only shoe I will order on-line because they have all been true to size so far."
- Brittany (staff): "Hello, Unfortunately we have not received any responses to your question. Based on most of the reviews they do run true to size. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks, Brittany"