Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- V: "silver details"
- Mary: "Needed cute black flats"
- Shawna-Kaye: "Bought this for my mom because it looked stylish and comfy."
- Patricia: "Great shoe very comfortable"
ELEANOR asked: HOW DOES THIS SHOE RUN? SMALL, BIG, NARROW,WIDE? IS IT COMFORTABLE? I DON'T KNOW WHETHER TO CHOOSE THIS ONE OR FIRE OR LOHAN. ANY SUGGESTIONS? I WEAR A 9M. THANKS
- P: "My order was for 8N. I feel it runs a little wide, for a narrow."
- Deborah: "They are comfy, but I had to reorder a half size down. And I order a lot from their website and always wear a 7. But, not this time."
- L: "Eleanor, I can tell you that I have probably 6 different Naturalizer loafers. I love the June slip ons. All of the shoes run very true to normal size. I wear a 9 medium as well, with my right foot a tad larger than the left. These shoes are a great fit for me. I do wear them with thin "trouser socks" and not thicker socks. I never get heel slippage. I do not have either the Lohan or Fire, although I could go for a pair of the Fire. Good Luck."
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Eleanor, I'm sorry, I have not heard if this style runs small or large we do apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you , Hillary"
Walter B asked: existing Naturalizer shoe is 7 WW listed as Naturalizer Classic Will the 7W be too narrow in Lathom flat choice?
- L: "I felt the toe arm was to narrow."
- mariko: "I'm an M or W depending on the naturalizer style. I happened to buy both an M & W in different colors bc sizes were not available. The M is a tad snug with trouser socks & perfect without. The W is loose with trouser socks & causes the heel to slip out, so I have a toe insert. For me, the width runs larger than usual. "
- Evelyn: "I wear a 7 N. The shoes fit me perfect. I would tend to say the 7 W will be too narrow. There is no extra give in the width, at least in the narrow shoe."
- Gwen: "I am sorry, but I just don't know. All I can tell you is, I love ths shoe but it runs "long". I need a little heel cushion. As I am old and semi-handicapped I have to order instead of going to a store and it can be tricky. Wish I could answer the question. Other than what I described, the shoe size runs true to all my other shoes."
- Kathleen: "I think the 7W would be perfect in this shoe if someone wears a 7WW already. I have a slightly wide foot and ordered this shoe in the 7.5 M and it is so comfortable and probably the best fitting shoe I have ordered in a long time. There is plenty of width and it comes up a little higher on the outside which make sit fit even more comfortably for someone with a wider foot. I am going to order the black pair since I ordered the rusty tan after wearing this shoe!"
- Sofia: "Probably, because this shoe runs narrow from heel to toe. I wear a B , but my heel is narrow the toebox is snug it gaves a little since it is leather. I like these because they look nice with narrow ankle pants the sole offers a little bit of cushion. Hope this helps."
- P: "If you usually wear a WW width, I think you should get the Latham in that size. I wear a 7.5 W this shoe and it fits well. Although the leather is soft, a W would be too narrow if you wear a WW. "
- Kay: "I Can't comment on size 7W, but the 7 medium fit me perfectly, and is very comfortable."
J asked: I have size 9N in the maryjane type (naturalizer)shoe would I need to go down 1/2 size on these?
- Susan: "I bought the 10N in a different color and fits true to size."
- Susan: "I am sorry, I am afraid I can't really help. I bought an 8 W, & it's a bit snug..."
- Jan: "I've only bought a pair of sandals and the Lathom style shoe. The sandals were wonderful. The heels weren't narrow enough on the shoes and I returned them. Naturalizers are about the only make of shoe that run narrow enough usually."
- Emily: "I'm not sure whether you'd want to go down in size. I can tell you that my heels slip in these, so they do seem a tiny but bigger than all the other naturalizers (mostly heels, some boots) that I have in the same size. "
- P: "That is difficult to answer. I have a wide foot, so I ordered my regular size 6.5 in wide, and there is room/a smal gap behind the heel. I don't know whether it is the shoe itself that may run long, or whether the extra room in the back is b/c I ordered a wide width. You may not have this problem if you order your regular size in a narrow; I'm just not sure, so I can't give you a definite answer."
- Lola T: "Yes, I ordered size 7w like I always order from Naturalizer and sending back both pairs I got. They fall off my feet so big & the heels stick to the floor and hAve almost thrown me down. "