Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- M: "color and hopefully good fit and comfort for work"
- Carolina: "This shoes give u good comfort There are so soft and looks very nice in your feets"
- Peggy: "Very versatile, can be worn with either pants or a skirt. Super comfortable too."
- Carol A: "Purchased similar shoes a couple years ago and were very comfortable and am hoping these are as comfortable as the othes which I cannot locate anywhere."
- M: "It is dresser and I can stand while I am interpreting in a formal situation."
- Barbara: "I wanted a simple, classic well-supported shoe (appropriate for more formal occasions) in a wide width. Something that is neat, but doesn't shout for attention."
- Carolyn: "like Mary Jane style; need low heel; prefer round toe; can be casual or business casual"
- Melissa: "Looks like a comfortable shoe for my daughter's narrow feet with a nice heel"
- Eva: "Comfortable for walking at work and stylish."
T asked: Can I remove the insole to insert an orthodic?
- Leslie: "I don't know. I am not at work this week. The soonest I could give you an answer would be August 18th."
- Debra: "The insole cannot be easily removed, since it is glued on."
- Thomasine: "Yes."
- Silvia: "I don't think so. There is a leather thin insole extensively glued to a harder insole that should not be taken out. "
- Barbara E: "No you cannot."
- Arlene J: "No, the insole is heavily glued down. I just tried it with my orthodic. Very comfortable shoe even without."