Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- C: "I AM ON MY FEET ALL DAY VERY COMFORTABLE ."
- Debra: "low heel and comfortable for all day wear; can wear with skirts"
- Priscilla: "Very comfortable with a nice heel."
- LeSeanda: "I bought this shoe for my sister to work in. Unfortunately the shoe did not fit. However, it would be a great shoe to have."
Deborah asked: I wear orthopedic inserts. Would these shoes be deep enough to use them if I remove the insole? So many shoes are not. Thanks.
- Cindy: "I think you might need to go up a half size to be able to add an insert. I have orthopedic inserts for plantar fasciitis that I do not need when wearing supportive shoes like these. The slightly raised heel and padded insole is enough for me to remain comfortable, but they fit me too snugly to add an insert. Plus the insole is sown in and would be hard to remove."
- Deborah: "Thanks for your feedback. I have extra.wide feet, so I know how hard it is to find good shoes."
- Paul: "Sorry I will not be able to help you. I immediately sent the shoes back because they were too small for me. (Paul's wife)"
- D: "I had to return these shoes because they run very large lengthwise. I do not think that orthopedic inserts would work in these shoes. I also wear inserts, and while the shoe runs almost a full size larger, there is not much room in the toe box and the top of the shoe cut into my foot. I hope this helps."
- Mary EE.: "Difficult question for me. I do now know how thick your inserts are. These shoes average, MaryE."
- C: "NO, definitely not. I wear a size 9, narrow & these were so uncomfortable. I bought insoles from another shoe store & still did not fit. Not narrow enough & the toe box tilted down - very uncomfortable. Wish I had not tried to correct the black ones or I could have sent them back as well as the taupe ones. I may have to stop ordering from Naturalizer & that is disappointing because "narrow" shoes are hard to find, but these were not narrow either."
- Deborah: "Thanks so much. It is so difficult to find shoes that will accommodate inserts."
- Tania: "Hi, Deborah , I wondered the same when I saw them on the web, but in reality they are deep enough, and the stretchy part on the inside helps too. They're pretty comfy and stylish. Hope this helps. Tania"
audrey asked: Does the sliver stud that holds the buckle in place go all the way through to the inside of the shoe or just on the strap placed on the top of the shoe?
- Lucinda: "Hello Audrey,in answer to your question if the silver stud goes all the way through the inside of the shoe, no it does not."
- Mary Kay: "The silver stud does not go all the way through to the inside of the shoe. These are very comfortable. Good Question!"
- NORA: "The buckle holds the strap together. It does not go trough the shoe."
- Candace: "It is just a strap on the top of the shoe. Mainly for design, not to hold the shoe in place. These are really comfortable and super cute!"
- Carrie: "It is just a decorative strap on top. I love these shoes. Bought them in black and brown. "
- A: "I just purchased these. The buckle and studs are on the outside of the shoe and do not extend to the inside (you will not feel them by finger touch...or your toes), so they will not irritate your skin...and likewise for the stitches that hold the buckle strap on because they buckle strap is affixed at the sole of the shoe or is covered by the interior leather shoe lining. I hope this info assists your decision."
- S: "The stud does not go all the way to the inside of the shoe, however, it is very securely fastened on the strap."
- Tracie: "The buckle is on the top of the shoe. Decoration only."
- audrey: "Thanks Brenda G.that was very helpful. They are going to be a gift for my mother who wants really soft shoes with nothing on them that may rub against her toes. I'm going to give them a try."
- Brenda: "Kindly let Audrey D. know that Brenda G. just went upstairs to look at those lovely, comfortable shoes that she loves to wear. It is not a stud but a silver toned buckle-like object which attaches somewhat laterally on top of the shoe....one strap longer than the other....it does not go all the way through to the inside of the shoe. It is an embellishment placed very nicely and very securely on the top of the shoe."
- M: "The buckle is a separate piece and just lays across the top of the shoe. It does not go all the way through the inside of the shoe."
- Andrea: "No it is just on the strap, it's a cute pair of shoes very comfortable and I like the heel too. Great buy."
- Debra: "The buckle is only on top. The inside if shoe is smooth. The buckle is seperate piece I can put my finger between buckle and shoe. The silver stud is attached only to to of strap attached to buckle. Strap attached to outside sole of shoe. "
- Judi: "The stud holds the strap. It does not come through the leather so it is not able to be felt inside. I found these to be extremely comfortable and true to size."
Gail asked: Do these shoes run or big ?
- Daisy: "Love them! You should order the exact shoe size. Let say ur shoe size is 7, then that should be the size u order. They are very comfortable. "
- Tania: "No, they are true to size. Very comfy!"
- Patricia: "Normally, I wear a 7ww. I like the shoe, but it is a little big. The width is great. Because I have a hard time finding shoes, I will put an insert in the toe."
- Elaine: "true to size. The velcro strap allows for some flexibility in width."