Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Renee: "I love that the soles of these shoes are so flexible. They wear very comfortably!"
Julie asked: I just ordered a pair of these shoes in 6ww. Are they really wide? Do they run true to size? Thank you julie
- Carol: "True to size and very comfortable!"
- Machelle: "Unfortunately these shoes were not wide enough for me. I really loved them though. By the time I realized this (I bought them for an event) it was to late to return them. They are still new in the box."
- Leticia: "They are true to size and wide"
- Agnes: "They run true to size. It is a nice pair of shoes, comfortable heel."
- Carol: "These ran true to size for me but I wear medium width. They are great."
- Amparo: "Extremely comfortable shoe. True to size."
Betty asked: The suede --- will they spot if worn in dampness/rain?
- Mary EE.: "Hi Betty, I have not worn the shoes in the rain. I have worn them in dampness and they did not spot. The suede is not a thick suede. It is very nice and unusual suede. MaryE"
- Ruth: "Nope this shoe are fabulous rain or shine"
- Carol: "I don't think so. You can always waterproof them though. I just sprayed mine and they still look perfect."
- Paul: "This was a purchase by my wife. I'm sorry but I returned this shoe because it was too small plus I purchased the black leather style."
- vanessa: "I'm not sure because I haven't worn them in the rain. But I usually Scotchguard all my suede shoes anyway. You could try that."
- Charlene: "I am sorry but cannot answer the spotting question. l loved the shoes when I received them (I had ordered green), but they were too big for me. I normally wear a 9. I did not reorder because I bought an alternative."
- L: "I spray treated mine, and have not seen anything that I could not brush off with a suede brush...but, I do not wear them often."
- Melissa: "I have the navy version, and I can't say I've worn them in rain, but they seem fairly sturdy and the darker color hasn't stained in any way. They came with a 'worn-in' look to the suede to begin with, so a little dirt/water probably would blend in-at least on darker colors."
- Suzette: "I have not worn them in the rain"
- Tania: "I'm afraid I don't know the answer to your question- I bought the same shoes, but in leather. "
Lyss asked: Is this shoe comfortable for people with mild bunions?
- Candace: "I would say so. It may be a little uncomfortable the first wearing, but these shoes will stretch to fit your feet after 2 - 3 wearings! They are really comfortable."
- Joanne: "I had bunions and this type of shoe works best for me. They are soft and don't irritate my feet. I would encourage you to check with your foot doctor and think about surgery. It was one of the best decisions I have made. "
- vanessa: "I don't have bunions, but I have a couple of swollen toes on one foot due to a vascular problem. I find the shoe to be comfortable for both feet, which are both wide as well. The two toes rub against each other, forming a corn, so I place a corn cushion between them in all my shoes. I am going to address this with my doctor soon, but for now the Macey is very comfortable."
- B: "I am unable to answer your guestion since I never recieved the shoes, They were lost in shipment."
- Gilbert: "No, I think it is better to get another kind of shoe"
- Jo Anna: "I would say yes. I don't have bunions, but the shoes are very comfortable. Because of the elastic on the sides, I'd think they would be fine,e specially in the suede which is more forgiving than the leather."
- Tania: "Yes, the shoe is great for people with bunions- it provides great cushioning and the soft leather on the inner part of the foot stretches and adjust to your feet width. I highly recommend these shoes.Stylish yet comfortable."
- Melissa: "I bought them in wide, I have issues with my pinky toe and a bone in the side if my foot. They were pretty comfortable and are pretty soft inside, flexible, soft material. No shoe is pain free for me after a king work day, but I'd rate these an 8 out of 10, including the 10 city block walk to/from work."
- Kathleen: "I don't have bunions but do have other issues with my ankel and this has been one of the only pair of shoes that I found comfortable. Also they run a bit big so I ordered a 1/2 size smaller and they fit perfect."
Cynthia asked: Why do you not have these shoes available in 6 wide?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello, We strive to make as many styles as possible in as many sizes & widths as we can, but it is not possible for us to make every pattern available in every size & width. We're sorry for the inconvenience, Naturalizer.com"