Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Marilyn C.: "I returned these shoes because they did not fit at all."
- Ronette: "I love the style of this shoe. I have tried it in other brands, and they have been average. I hoping that the Naturalizer shoe in this style is a wonderful work shoe."
- Judith: "I own a pair very similar to these and wear them on my trips to Europe, etc. They are very comfortable and I never have to worry about sore feet, plus they are very good looking. I've had my old pair for 5 years and they still feel and look good."
- Celeste: "Because it look comfortable and appropriate for my work."
- Maria: "seems comfortable for fall/winter to work on my feet all day and weekends"
- Donna: "comfort - work/office shoe"
- Karen: "Need new work shoes."
- Barbara: "I wanted a simple, classic well-supported shoe (appropriate for more formal occasions) in a wide width. Something that is neat, but doesn't shout for attention."
- Shirley: ""These shoes look comfortable. I look for comfort as well as style when purchasing shoes. I workk in healthcare and there are times I am on my feet.""
- K: "I need to replace my 4th pair of Naturalizer- I love them so much I wear them and replace them when it is time. This is the closest to the pair I just wore out. They last a long time and are great shoes."
- F: "wide-width - very easy slip-on for a quick dash outside - or even longer excursions."
- Debrah A: "comfort, traction, safety easy to put on and a secure fit"
Carol asked: How high are the heels, Are they 1 1/2" or is it less than that. I want a shoe with a decent sized heel?
- Margaret: "Yes"
- JASON: "its a perfect size!"
- Daphne: "I think is 2" so these could work for you. I love these shoes; they very comfortable and I am high but not too high that I can keep them on for hours even use them for traveling. Hope this helps"
- Stacey: "The heels are closer to 1 1/4" and I consider them to be a great size. Not too flat but enough height to wear with a variety of pants. I've enjoyed these shoes more than I expected to and wear them often."
- T: "They are about 1-1/2 inches high. Extremely comfortable shoe"
Donna asked: Does the Marlee shoe run narrow?
- Masoud: "I bought the wide and it was okay however I am guessing from the look of the shoe that even the medium should not be narrow."
- Sarah: "I can't tell as I haven't been able to wear mine yet. I may have ordered them 1/2 size too big. My feet flop out of them. They seem like they should be comfortable shoes. Sorry I can't help more."
- K: "I purchased this shoe in a 7M and it runs true to size. I have a narrow foot, but my feet tend to swell after being on them for several hours and the medium allows for that without making the shoe uncomfortable."
- Frances: "I returned the shoe because it wasn't comfortable for me. I have a high arch and the elastic made it too tight over the instep. Otherwise, the toe box was a good fit. I can't recall if the heel was loose or not. I have a very narrow heel and I slip out of many narrow styles. Hope this helps."
- Jean: "I normally buy wide but this shoe was really wide so ended up with B width and it fit fine."
- Karen: "I thought the narrow was still wide with hose. Perhaps heavier socks would have kept these shoes from slipping off my feet. I returned them."
- JASON: "yes!"
- Daphne: "No. In my case the shoes are true to size. I really love them."
- Cheryl: "No, they fit perfect, a very comfortable shoe and looks very nice with jeans."
- Rose: "The Marlee shoe runs true to size. It is very comfortable."
- Amy: "No, it is true to size"
- elaine: "no"
- Annette: "Yes across the instep."
- Stacy: "Yes it does run narrow"
- T: "No. It runs a little wide"
Anne asked: Does this shoe run narrow?
- Kelli: "No. It seems to run on the wide side. I love them."
- Stacey: "Great shoe! Very happy with this purchase. This shoe does not feel too snug or too narrow and my foot is average. Purchased a 5.5 and it's perfect. I wear them with jeans and dress pants as they are very versatile."
- C: "Yes, I believe it does"
- jennifer: "I specifically ordered a wide width (8.5W) since I have trouble finding comfortable shoes in most stores. It is very comfortable."