Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Nancy: "Great looking shoe and fits wonderful."
- JEAN: "HEIGHT & STYLE"
Elsi asked: Does it run true to size? Depends on shoe I'm a 7 or 7.5. Elsi
- Esperanza: "No shoes run small. you need a half a size more larger."
- Sharon: "Yes, they run true to their size if you asking about the length.. However, the width of them was too narrow. I order the wide.... the shoe was not wide compare to others I have purchased."
- Rita: "Hi Elsi, I absolutely lovemy Deangela black shoe! It's comfy and looks great .I could wear these all day every day. The size is true i am 6.5 and fit great. You wont regreat!"
- Thuy: "Yes, true to my 6.5 size."
- J: "Yes, this shoe runs true to size, I really like the look, the feel and the heel height. It's a great shoe."
- Deanna: "I always wear an 8 with Naturalizer and find all their shoes true to size. I did return this particular pair, but I have rather narrow feet, and the shoe slid on my left heel."
- Karla: "I'm a 6 and I bought 6.5 because of I use them with socks."
- Kirstin: "It does seem to run true to size. I got it in a 7.5 W and it does hurt my toes a little though. Just need to break them in I suppose! :)"
- Muriel: "Hi Elsi The shoes run true to size, but they are a little narrow. Grat shoes but it took me a few wears to stretch them a litte."
- Rachel: "They run narrow. I have a wide foot, and the wide shoe did not fit."
- S: "Yes, for me they run true to size. I can wear thin socks with these.. I do have narrow feet though. I wear a 7N in dress shoes or 6.5 medium with socks in casual shoes just for reference."
- RENEE: "SNUG AT FIRST BECAUSE IT IS NEW, BUT YES, IT DOES RUN TRUE TO SIZE."
Debra asked: I just wondered if this shoe would make my toes feel crunched? How narrow is it in the front. I do not have a wide foot.
- Wendy: "I have wide feet, so even though I love how these look on me, I only where them for 1/2 a say at a time. If I spent any more time in them, they make my toes feel scrunched and sore."
- Thuy: "These are tapered but not too narrow and pointy."
- Mary R.: "Wearing a size 5 and having a narrow foot, I bought this shoe in a medium and they fit perfectly. They don't crunch my toes at all. I have gone dancing several times wearing these shoes with no issues."
- Ebony: "This shoe is slightly tapered in the nose, but my toes fit comfortably. However it would depend on how your feet and toes are shaped. If you don't have a wide foot then this shoe will feel just fine. I absolutely love the shoe!"
- Kathryn: "If you don't have a wide foot, these shoes will be great."
- Esperanza: "Debra Yes, I discovered that you need a ½ size larger on this style of shoe. I think you’ll be alright, I love the style and look. Espy"
- Muriel: "The shoes are very confortable and they are wide enough for your toes if you do not have a wide foot."
- Sharon: "If you have a narrow foot you she be okay, I ususlly wear a medium width."
M asked: Is the buckle adjustable, or for decoration only?
- Wanda: "The strap is a bucket and yes it is adjustable"
- Colleen: "adjustable"
- Sara: "There is NOT any velcro only elastic & adjustable bucklw w/5 positions like slingbacks."
- Sara: "Adjustable."
- Elaine: "It is a Velcro closure and is somewhat adjustable."
Yolanda asked: How tall is the heel?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Yolanda, The heel height is 2 3/4". Thank you for bringing it to our attention that we were missing product information on this shoe. It should update by tomorrow. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Thanks, Brittany"