Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Rinky: "look, heel size."
- Carin: "trendy and goes with everything"
- Jean: "style and color"
- Debbie: "Great work shoes for the winter months...can be dressed up or down. Very comfortable."
- Laurie: "needed a brown heel"
- sammie: "style"
- Patricia: "Looking for comfortable yet stylish shoes for work and I don't want to worry about my feet hurting at the end of the day. Naturalizer has a reputation for selling comfortable yet stylish shoe. And I like that the heel is not too high."
- Tededria: "Needed a work shoe and this was the perfect style."
- Sharon: "They are a solid and comfortable shoe with a good heel and very dressy for pants/jeans."
- Angela: "Like the stack heel and the '40s style."
- Maria: "The heel and style of this shoe is what I was looking for. A stylish, comfortable winter shoe in lieu of boots. I will wear them with jeans."
- A: "Looks very elegant pair of shoes perfect to use for my new job. Hope will fit well."
- Beatriz: "Stylish with nice sturdy chunky heel."
- Lorenzo: "Casual dress"
Joanne asked: Faux leather? Like...vinyl? Does anyone have any feedback on how the faux leather feels? Not sure about that, even though they are just my style and on sale to boot.
Alina asked: Does this shoe have arch support?
Jennifer asked: In Naturalizers, I'm between a size 9 and 9.5 depending on the shoe. Is this style cut a little short or a little long? Since the shoe is faux leather, does it have any give and will it stretch any? Thank you.