Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jennifer: "Love the heel height and great color."
- Mary: "I liked the way these looked but were not for me, returned them to the store."
Joanne asked: Faux leather? Like...vinyl? Does anyone have any feedback on how the faux leather feels? Not sure about that, even though they are just my style and on sale to boot.
- Araceli: "The leather is not as soft which makes the shoe less flexible but they certainly look nice. Not as comfortable as I would have expected."
- Jennifer: "Honestly I didn't even notice it said faux leather and I bought these a couple of months ago. I think they are great. Wouldn't have even known!"
- A: "I got my normal size I always wear. I have never had to get a different size for any shoe. This shoe was very narrow and tight. I sent mine back and did not bother getting a bigger size because I would end up with extra room at the front. "
- Dennis: "It looks, feels, and wears just like leather to me."
- Jennifer: "They are real leather and very comfortable. I have gotten many compliments on them. Naturalizer can always be counted on for quality and comfort."
- Gracia: "Correction: that is why you should NOT pay a higher price."
- Gracia: "Hi, Joanne S! Faux leather is fake leather... which means that Naturalizer didn't kill an animal to come up with this pair of shoes. It is lighter than real leather so it is soft for the feet. It is not high quality as real leather, that is why you should pay a higher price. And it has a versatile color that makes it look like real leather. So if you love the style... go fot it!"
- Malissa: "These sites are very comfortable. I'm on my feet most of the day & have no complaints. Good construction & look great. I'm very happy with them."
- Kelly: "They look like leather. They do retain their shape rather than form to the foot like leather might. I wear them 1-2X per week and they look great."
- Christine: "I am actually wearing these boots today! The faux leather looks like real leather and is soft to the touch. I think you will be very happy if you decide to purchase."
- Cindy: "They feel more like leather however the width is not true to size. i ordered a 10w and they are too narrow so im looking to return them"
- Ebony: "TheY Look And feel Awesome. Worth The sale Price. Not Like Vinyl Very Dressy Or Business."
- Debbie: "These shoes are very comfortable and I am pleased with the quality of the shoe. I've been wearing them for a few months now and so far, so good. My only comment is that the shoes appear more tapered in the picture than what they actually are. I find them to be more rounded, but they look fine with jeans and pants and have held up wll to the snowy NY weather. I think you will enjoy them, especially given the price."
Alina asked: Does this shoe have arch support?
- Thuy: "no, they do not."
- H: "Yes they do. They are a little narrow so I have had to slowly break them in. But I do like them."
- Tami: "Yes it does. "
- Lanni: "I think so. "
- Linda: "Yes Mam! I found this shoe to be not only stylish but comfortable. In selecting shoes, I opt for comfort first then style. It's hard to be stylish and confident when your shoes hurt your feet and it's obvious to anyone who see you walk that your feet hurt. Make no sense to me to pay good money for a shoe that is ill-fitted. I have bought several pairs of shoes from the Naturalizer Store, both thru on-line orders and in-store service and I can hardly wait for next payday because I already have my next pair picked out!! I absolutely love the Naturalizer shoes, and no, I'm not a paid spokesperson. ~~ I'm the real deal. Linda J. Winn"
Jennifer asked: In Naturalizers, I'm between a size 9 and 9.5 depending on the shoe. Is this style cut a little short or a little long? Since the shoe is faux leather, does it have any give and will it stretch any? Thank you.
- Wanda: "I am between a 9.5 and 10 these shoes have an 2 3/4" heel so you are going to slide forward a little. I bought them in size 9.5 and have worn them 2 times to work and find them to be very comfortable. The quality of this shoe is outstanding."
- C: "I loved the shoe, but I had to return mine because they were too narrow (I wear a wide). I thought they ran slightly on the short side too, but the width was my main problem."
- Carol: "Hi Jennifer, I actually haven't received this shoe yet, but as soon as I do I will let you know."
- CHERI: "I have to send mine back! I love the show and I normally wear a 4.5 (small foot) but they are tight so I need a 5"
- J: "I have only tried them on at this point and I am hoping they are going to stretch a little. I bought my true size you may want to go with the 9.5"