Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Aura M: "Because they are very comfortable and it is hard for me to find my size in a good quality pair of shoes."
- Maria: "For work. The look comfortable and not too"orthopedic" I wish you had more colors."
- Brenda: "casual summer shoe for walking"
- W: "I need a casual flat in this color and judging by the reviews, it may be a good choice."
- jeanette: "i choose these because I needed some brown work shoes and these were the only ones on sale. the other brown ones I liked were too expensive.i am a teacher and I am on my feet all day. I only wear naturalizer shoes to work. they are the only shoes that don't make my feet hurt."
- Walisha: "I need comfort, I like the style. I like to wear colorful socks."
- R: "Natural flats are always a must"
- Paige: "I walk 2 miles at a time around NYC and I need cute shoes because I am walking to work! These were the only fashionable, comfortable, affordable shoes I could find. I am hoping they live up to what I expect!"
- Jennifer: "It seemed comfortable for walking"
- Anna: "color and comfort"
- Harriet: "Looking for an airy slip on. This looks like a good option"
- diemchi: "I can only wear round toes shoes and these should be very comfortable"
- Stacey: "Needed a neutral shoe."
- Barbara: "Because of the insole. It looks to be the same as my most comfortable shoes which have made a big difference after my knee surgery."
RoseMary asked: Do other customers feel that shoe runs big in size?
- Cynthia: "Yes, by 1/2 size"
- Lauraine: "runs slightly large, bought an 8W which usually fits right, this just a smidge too big but siill good"
Kate asked: Does this shoe have a roomy toe box and narrow heel?
- TERRI: "no, runs small"
- RoseMary: "Yes plenty of room in toe box. Actually, I always wear a size 7 1/2. This shoe runs big - I'm considering exchanging for a size 7. I can't say it's a narrow heel, because it's big all over."