Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Andrea: "These shoes were so comfortable. I wore them almost everyday to work since buying them two years ago. I am finally replacing them although I've been worried I won't find another shoe as comfortable."
- Ling-Jean: "Comfortable shoes"
- Linda: "Great looking with slacks or jeans. Very comfortable and perfect fit (4M). Walked all day in the city on concrete and my feet are still happy!"
Roseann asked: is this a comfortable shoe to be on feet all day?
- M: "Absouletly! I needed a pair of shoes to wear all evening while standing on my feet at my second job. They are perfect!"
- C: "Yes"
- D: "I am not on my feet all day because I am retired. However, they are very comfortable and I am up and down all day. I have walked across a mall with no problem. I have 3 pairs in different colors."
- Jovita: "Yes. It's very comfortable to wear all day."
- Connie: "Have walked in them for several hours, and they're fine. Decent support for my arches. I wear them with thin cotton socks, under my slacks."
- Peggy: "They are pretty comfortable. Nice support."
- Jacqueline: "Tense shoes are Great!! Extremely comfortable"
- S: "Hello Roseann, The shoes are prefect and comfortable for being on your feet all day. I speak around the world and constantly on my feet for hours. Additionally, I own several pair of these shoes and a continue customer. Thanks for asking and good luck. Bye Now Sandra"
- vicki: "Unfortunately, this shoe is NOT comfortable to wear to be on your feet all day. I have a job that has me on my feet all day and I wish I had taken a spare pair of shoes to change into. The soles are thin and there is no cushioned feeling whatsoever. I am very disappointed since I shop for most of my shoes through Naturalizer. I am planning to return them."
- Michiko: "I wear all day. At my work, I stand or walk for hours, but this pair is very comfortable to wear all day."
D asked: I am normally a W but sometimes a shoe runs. Does this model run wide?
- Sylvia: "The shoes were cute and went well with pants and casual skirts/dresses, but although I ordered my regular size, they were too tight fitting. The workmenship is great and I really wish the shoes had worked for me."
- Linda: "This shoe runs small on the leghth. I wear an 11W and had to order a 12W because my toes were hitting the end in the 11. The with runs true to other Naturalizer shoes. Once I got the right size, love this shoe."
- Debra: "No"
- J: "The shoe is very comfortable, but I can't answer the question about 'Wide', because I wear a Narrow - and am having a heck of a time finding Narrow shoes!"
- Janice E: "Do not have any idea, I wear a size 2A and the size N s true to it, so if it claims W is good for D E then I would think so."
- Connie: "No. I need a M that runs on the narrow side and it fits me well. Accurate length. Size 10."
- Malcolm: "No, it does not rin wide!!"
- Peggy: "It seemed to run pretty true to size."
- D: "Coincidentally, I have those shoes on right now. I wear a medium width in everything except my walking (athletic) shoes. I wear a wide in them. I would say the Fiorenza runs true to size. I have this shoe in navy and brown as well. They are very comfortable."
Sue asked: I am looking for a shoe with a high instep, cushioning on inside and room for my toes to not be squished. I also need enough room over the top of my foot in the shoe so that it is not tight . I am also looking for a soft leather shoe not stiff and hard. Is this that shoe?
- Theresa: "I work in retail. The Fiorenza shoe is very comfortable to stand on your feet all day. I have very wide feet and my toes don't get hurt in these shoes. The leather is very soft and conforms to your feet. The arch support is just right if you have med to high archs and it has comfortable cushioning on the inside of the shoe."
- paula: "Sue, I do not have a high instep so I really wouldn't know the comfort level you would be looking for. The leather is very soft and very flexible. I sometimes work on my feet for 12 - 15 hours and find this particular shoe very comfortable and they don't squish my toes."
- Mary: "I think that you would find that this shoe would be what you are looking for. It is definitely soft and it has lots of cushion as well."
Pat asked: Where are these shoes made? The last two pair I ordered were made in China and were too wide. Prior to that they were made in Brazil and fit very well. Pat F
- Sandra: "On the inside of the shoes it says parts made in China. That is all I know because I did not save the box. Sandra from Michigan. good luck."
- Sylvia: "Hi, my experience with Naturalizer shoes has always been positive, however, this time for the shoes shown on the side, it isn't. I wear a 7.5 narrow, which is hard to find but I have always found with Naturalizer shoes. These, however, feel tight at the toes and feel as though they are not 7.5. Unfortunately, I wore them and wish I had return them and ordered a size 8 narrow. I can only wear them for a few hours at a time. I normally avoid products from China because I find their products inferior and sizes not true to American sizing."
- Kay: "Can't recall where they were made but had to return them because they were not wide enough."
- Jan: "I agree with Pat F. I also had to return these shoes as the narrow width was too wide. I have found this to be increasingly true of Naturalizer shoes. Also the heels in the narrow width are much too wide. Where they are made definitely makes a difference. I cannot trust the sizing any more."