Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Rhea: "On my feet all day, lots of walking. It has been a wonderful shoe. Fits well. I have a size 11 foot and it is great to find a shoe that fits so nicely and is so comfortable. Need it in some other colors."
- Susan: "Great fitting comfortable shoes."
- JUDITH: "looked very comfortable like a style I had in the past"
- A: "Easy to put on, Can be used in a dressier situation with pants and is easy to walk in because of the cushioned sole."
- Lucero: "comfort!"
- Charlotte B.: "Going north for holidays and needed something besides my sandals."
- Susan: "STRUCTURE OF SHOE - GREAT SUPPORT"
- Wanda: "need a walking shoe and have a narrow foot"
- Trinket: "I needed black flat shoes!"
- Anne: "comfort, style, & price"
- howard: "For my wife, she has a pair like these and loves them,"
- Maralee: "I can wear them all day without my feet hurting"
- Stephanie: "I like the style of the shoe and it looks comfortable to work in."
- Virginia: "The shoes look comfortable and come in N width. My heel is narrow which causes shoes to slip if not N width. I will wear these to church with skirts and wear them with genes. If they are real comfortable, I may try them at work, too."
- Linda: "Need a new pair of black shoes that are versatile. these look like they will fill the bill. There are not any shoes as good as Naturalizer.."
- Imelda: "They look very comfortable."
- Jacquelyn: "I have Plantar Fasciitis and want to try these for comfort since I am on my feet about 6 hr per day."
- Jennifer H.: "The price and the comfort."
- Susan: "My size was available in the color I wanted."
- Loreal: "I work at a hotel 16 hours for 5 days a week, need comfort like I need my breathe."
- Nancy: "Comfort - tried on at Naturalizer store."
- G: "liked the way they looked, came in a narrow size"
Roseann asked: is this a comfortable shoe to be on feet all day?
D asked: I am normally a W but sometimes a shoe runs. Does this model run wide?
Sue asked: I am looking for a shoe with a high instep, cushioning on inside and room for my toes to not be squished. I also need enough room over the top of my foot in the shoe so that it is not tight . I am also looking for a soft leather shoe not stiff and hard. Is this that shoe?
Pat asked: Where are these shoes made? The last two pair I ordered were made in China and were too wide. Prior to that they were made in Brazil and fit very well. Pat F