Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- H: "Have in three colors. Love them."
- Nancy: "School shoe"
- D: "Wanted Navy loafer-type shoe. These are nice looking with skirt or slacks and extremely comfortable. Love those Naturalizers!"
- Dorthy: "Goes well with jeans and slacks. Comfy and I enjoy wearing them."
- Nancy: "Liked the casual blue dress shoe. However, it runs narrow for wide width so I don't wear them much."
- TRACIE: "looked good but did not fit my wide foot even though they were a 10 w"
- priscilla: "I needed a nice navy shoe for casual events."
lar asked: I bought and just received these and am confused, but your write-up doesn't offer an explanation- are these supposed to be suede on the sides? The toe top and back are shiny (easy to polish) blue leather. But the sides and top arch area are suede which is hard to keep clean. Was that an error in construction? thank you.
Roxanne asked: i have a wide toe box and narrow heel-hard to buy shoes. Would these shoes fit me?, or would my heel slip out of the back of the shoe. So would like to find a nice casual pair of navy shoes for church on Sunday.