Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Karla: "thought it would be sleek looking but it looked like a baggy shoe"
una asked: Should these fit tightly? I'm afraid it's too small. I'm usually a size 5.5, wondering if I should order a size 6. If I order a bigger size will the elastic band on the shoe make the shoe more snug?
- Elizabeth: "Yes, at the beginning I found that they were a bit snug, but as I wore them in they expanded to fit my feet perfectly."
- Tina: "Hi, I have a wide foot so I always go up a 1/2 a size but I think u will be fine with your true to size"
- Camille: "Shoe fit is big. I am a size 7 and could probably fit into a 6.5. I can get away with wearing the size 7 because the elastic holds the shoe in place. "
- Sylvia: "They should fit n look fine. I wear them every day an they leave no marks on my feet even after 10 hours "
- Erica: "If anything my pair actually ran a little big and I put heel grippers inside for a more snug fit, as they slipped a bit in the heel, hope this helps some."
- Kellie: "These shoes run a bit big. I'm normally an 8 - 8.5 and I should've gone down to 8. I do like them however and they're not too too big so I'm keeping them. I'm hoping they don't stretch anymore. You may want to stick with the 5.5. "
- Veronica: "I ordered my usual size 7W and it feels fine."
- Carol: "The shoes are pretty comfortable. I would suggest going a 1/2 size bigger only because the band can feel a little tight around the back of your foot. Other than that they are a great flat."
- Kaitlin: "I thought that this shoe fit very true to size. However, I have a very narrow foot and have heard from others that this is a narrow shoe. Therefore, if you have a wide foot, it might be beneficial to order a half size larger. The elastic band did make the show fit better and prevented slipping, but I don't think it was too tight."