Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Illeana: "It was also a gift for my daughter."
- Rivka: "cute"
earline asked: what is the color of the shoe shown in the picture? the tan color
- Mary: "The color is represented well in the picture, it is a light tan. I love these shoes; I wear them with my jeans, my leggings and slacks. They are comfortable and stylish."
- jidsenis: "Cream and black"
- Chris: "The basic shoe color is black, and the contrasting color is "tan"."
- T: "It is pretty much the same as what you see in the picture. I have been able to wear these shoes with a lot of different outfits!"
- BETTY: "It is a light tan color. They look better in person then in the picture. Hope this helps!"
- Jennifer: "It's similar to skin tone, a slightly pinkish beige."
- Judy: "Tan and black"
- Jennifer: "Well, the photo represents the color pretty well. It's beige with a small touch of rose. What doesn't come through in the picture is the stretchy construction of the shoe - the "elasticized collar." I'm hoping this feature enhances comfort a lot. I haven't worn these shoes yet and have to say they look a lot less clunky in the photo than they actually are."
- Millie: "The color is a very pretty tan these shoes are extremely stylish ans absolutely comfortable. They look great with jeans, capris and dress pants, very versatile and a great buy!"
- Kalika: "It's pretty close to the color shown online. The online picture does look a bit darker on my monitor, but I'd describe it as a medium-toned beige color."
Michelle asked: Would these work on a narrow heel? Do they have enough elastic to keep your heel in the shoe?
- Blanca: "Yes, the elastic holds"
- Evelyn: "I have narrow feet and I wear them with athletic socks. They fit fine and should be ok for a narrow heel."
- Aislinn: "I would order a half size smaller than you usually wear. The elastic is not very tight. "
- JAN KRISTINE: "My feet are pretty narrow and I never had problems with the elastic. I usually buy narrow sizes, but they ran out in my size so I got the medium. The only thing that bothered me was that I got a blister from the back pull thing when I first used it. If your feet are narrow, definitely get narrow."