Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Nancy asked: It says that the print is faux leather so is the only real leather the camelot shade? Why would they only make one shade real leather?
- Hi: "it maybe made real leather be longer wearing"
- Lorna: "I have this shoe in the stone snake print and just checked the shoe and it says it is made of faux leather. However, the material is soft and the shoe is very comfortable. The look of the material is soft, not a fake shiny look. Hope this helps."
Deborah asked: Not sure what size to order....sometimes I wear 8.5 and other times size 8. Do they run big?
- Doris: "I'd get a size 8 since the leather stretches. This shoe is very comfortable."
- Rena: "I do think they run a wee bit large."
- Ruth: "Deborah, I LOVE these shoes and have them in black also...but paid full price for them . Now they are on sale! As for your answer. I usually wear a 7 W. But I ordered a 7 1/2 W. When I order these again, I will order 7W. They are very, very compy from the very 1st hour I had them on! Now, an awesome buy!!!! Ruth"
- gail: "I wear a 6 - that's what I ordered and they fit perfectly - but with any kind of sock - they'd be tight. My guess is - if anything - thye might run just a tad small. hope this helps. they're really cute and comfy too."
Michelle asked: Would a "medium" fit someone with narrow feet? Are the ties enough to keep your heel in?
- Yoshiko: "I think medium will fit narrow feet. Ties keep my heels in snugly. Also, the height of shoe back is lower than some of Naturalizer sport shoes and I liked that because it won't hurt my ankle bones, however, the horizontal seam on right shoe hurt top of my 2nd toe (I'm sure it is my toe that is a problem). So, I am sending them back in a few days, unfortunately."
- Mary: "I purchased the medium in my size because the narrow was not available. And, yes, the ties are enough to keep the heel in. I also purchased some heel liners and that works well."
- Linda: "I purchased the Lonnie in both stone snake print and black - The ties are enough to keep your heel in. I have bunion issues, so I always purchase wides from Naturalizer. I would think that if you purchase the regular size that they would accomodate your narrow feet. These shoes look terrific with leotards and a skirt or dress pants and jeans. They are extremely comfortable and have a pointed toe so they look really sharp."
- Elizabeth-Rose: "Also, the ties are sufficient to keep your heels in."
- Elizabeth-Rose: "I wear a 7.5 m and I bought a wide just so that my feet would be more comfortable. I believe the medium would be fine for a person with narrow feet. I would suggest that you wear socks with the shoes as you get used to them."
- Allison: "Yes I think so. My feet are pretty average and if anything, these are a bit tight, but not uncomfortable. I think you would be ok with narrow feet."
- Cheryl: "The shoes are a little tight, that wearing would lessen. Not uncomfortable, but would probably be ok for narrow feet. The ties are sufficient to keep feet in, and I like this style better, because of a high instep, they are more comfortable."
- Ellen: "I sometimes double knot the laces and I've thought about looking for some other laces in another color. My feet are pretty true to medium and they fit me well, not sure if a real narrow foot would work with this shoe. I love them and get compliments on them."