Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Shelley: "they're comfortable"
- Jennifer: "Goes with so many looks, always comfy."
- vicky: "I liked the look of the boot. When I read what others had written they said the boot was comfortable. Also advised to go a size larger."
- Robyn: "Excellent Naturalized reputation. Good price"
- P: "I tried them on in a store and they felt and looked great, but they didn't have my size."
- Su: "I love my Dark Taupe pair and I wanted to get a black pair. Naturalizer had an offer I could not pass up. Discount % and the shipping was free."
- Margaret: "My Daughter thought they looked London esque !!!"
- Cynthia: "The look comfortable and stylish. I hope to wear them for work and riding."
- Lucia: "I Like The stile"
- MARIA: "style"
- E: "I have similar boots in brown from Naturalizer, and I'm going on a Europe adventure this spring and wanted black boots for my outfits!"
- Wendy: "Love the style. Can be both dressy and casual."
- Denise: "I chose these because of the low heel, available in wide width and I need a pair of riding boots."
- Kathy: "GOOD FOR CASUAL WEAR, BUT NICE ENOUGH TO WEAR OUT IF SNOWY OR RAINY AND COLD; ALSO NO HIGH HEEL."
Maria asked: I am confused about the sizing. I normally wear a 5.5, does this mean I am a 4.5 in Naturalizer shoes? I am also too small for a 36 European size.
Leonora asked: What is the shaft height and circumference for size 7? Thanks.
Barbara asked: Are they supposed to look distressed? The faux leather on the pair I received in the mail is sort of halfway rubbed off in places.
Sandra asked: Just wondering why you didn't use real leather? For the price, I would expect leather. But perhaps there is a technical advantage that would explain the choice for synthetic? I really want to purchase these, but I find the price doesn't really correspond to a non-leather synthetic. Comfort probably does. Nothing better than Naturalizers.
Michelle asked: What is the calf width for the size 10 (wide)?
C asked: What is the shaft height and circumference on the size 5 boot? Thanks.