Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- J: "They are a nice heal and shaft height for dresses and skirts and they do not have any buckles which can catch on delicate material or compete with dressy outfits."
- timothy: "wife's favorite"
- elizabeth: "stylish"
- A: "I just like the style!"
- Liliana: "Fashion style."
- Andrew: "because my wife loves them"
- MARIA GISELA: "It was the style I was looking for and it is on sale."
- Stephanie: "I liked the heel height and believe the shaft circumference would fit my leg without being too tight."
- Melinda: "Wide calves I have the brown and they are so comfortable"
- joy: "They look similar to the Larissa style boots I already own. The Larissa boots are comfortable so I'm hoping these are the same. Plus they are stylish and I needed black wide boots!"
- Dyanne: "style"
- Jeniffer: "Right heel height"
- Adriene: "I chose this style because it looks nice and is the type of boot that I can wear both in dressy styles and casual dressing."
- S: "Stylish and good heel height."
- Leslie: "I like that it is stylish and comfortable."
- Wing Yan: "Like the style"
- Ruth: "this boot was selected in error does not fit and it is tight on foot"
- Billie Jean: "I really liked the style of these boots."
- Ngina: "They look comfortable. I also wanted pure leather boots."
- P: "I NEED BOOTS. THESE LOOK VERY STYLISH. HOPE THEY ARE COMFORTABLE"
- JUDY: "GREAT FIT, GOES WELL WITH A VARIETY OF OUTFITS."
- Cynthia: "1. genuine leather, not faux leather 2. Naturalizer comfort 3. stylish"
- Joanne: "chic!"
- Brandy: "Compared to all other boots I looked at on a lot of websites I kept coming back to these and saying, I like those, oh wait that's the same ones, I have been looking at"
- MONICA: "FASHION AND COMFORTABLE LOOKING"
- Tonette: "My husband picked them and I like them"
- Jessica: "to go out."
- waynena: "Love style and sale!! Gorgeous to wear from church to movie in jeans.. SHARP!!!"
- Belinda: "I need a calf-length pair of cute, black boots!"
- Therezinha: "Because it will look very good with winter dresses & skirts. I have returned these boots. They didn't feel comfortable. :("
- Claudia: "The reviewers said these boots were true to size and I have wide feet but do not need wide shaft. I They are real leather and classy looking. Because of my 9W size I have to order online; I really do hope they fit!"
- Cecilia: "I like the slouchy style of the boot...they remind me of this pair of naturalizers boots I bought a few years ago (about three years ago). I wish you'd bring the old ones back. I can't remember the name but they had a slouchy shaft (no zipper) and were mid-calf boots with a 2 or 3 inch stacked heel!"
- Diane: "Shopping for a pair of black dress leather boots."
- Teresa: "I like the look of these boots. The heel is a bit higher than I prefer."
- sharon: "black is always good to have, love the slouchyness"
- Amy: "great style!"
- patricia: "the style and its in my size - 4"
- Aimee: "I like the slouch look and mid calf height of shaft"
- B: "I like the shape of the toe and your flex soles are very comfortable."
- Sandra: "They look good and can be worn with suits, dresses, and jeans."
- Ann: "The reviews looked great and I need a pair of comfortable black boots."
- P: "I really like the style"
- Dianne: "Came in a wide fit"
- LORA: "Looking for a boot that would look good with slacks, skirt or dress and these will."
- Corinne: "cute and stylish, age appropriate"
- Vicki: "wanted tall boots that will look great with my longer skirts"
- Diana: "I like mid-calf boots and don't always find a pair I like."
- John: "Real leather. Comfort. Style is versatile."
- sara: "I buy only this company and leather and I think they are great for me"
- Paula: "I've always wanted a boot with the slouchy look. They were big in the seventies, but I was never a boot wearer so I never got a pair. With this boot being a product of Naturalizer I figure it will be very comfortable. I just hope when I receive them they'll be what I expect from Naturalizer, i.e., comfortable and a good fit."
- Nereida: "Need a mid calf boot."
- Florence: "i got a 30% promotio code from a website."
- Linda: "looks like a soft awesome boat. Can wear for dress or casual. hope I love it!"
- julianne: "good real leather quality / comfortable / stylish/reasonable price for such good quality/real leather boots these days"
- D: "Can wait to try them on!"
- Jennifer: "Just what I was looking for!!! Great look!"
Ashley asked: What is the calf circumference for a size 4?
- Linda: "The salesperson can better answer this question"
Kristen asked: What is the circumfrence for a 9 Wide in the wide shaft?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Kristen, I have listed the measurements below for a 9M wide shaft boot. We do not have measurements for the width. You can always go to our size tool to see if you need a wide width. The circumference and shaft height will be the same for 9w as well. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Size 9 Wide Shaft Lamont Shaft Height: 10 3/4" Circumference: 17 2/16" Thanks, Brittany"
Tracey asked: Is this boot going to be available in a narrow? Women with narrow feet need narrows in boots too! You currently have no boots available in a narrow and I'm really hoping this one will be!!
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Tracey, Unfortunately this style does not come in a narrow width. There is only one style being offered in a narrow this season. It is currently not on the site as of yet but the name of the boot is called the Elyse. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks, Brittany"
Fe asked: What are the measurements for a size 4.5 in this boot compared to the wide shaft boot? And, if I wear socks with this boot should I buy a size 5 or does a boot accommodate for wearing socks already?
- Paula: "I don't know what the measurements for a size 4.5 is in comparison to the wide shaft boot. However, if you plan on wearing socks with this boot I would suggest getting a size 5. I haven't worn mine yet, but I did try them on when I received them with a pair of knee highs and they fit well and were comfortable. A bit snug, but comfortable. That's why I say to go a half size up because socks are thicker than nylon and they may be too tight for you wearing socks. I brought my boots in size 10W, which is my true shoe size and I don't plan on wearing socks with mine."
- Nereida: "I bought mine in W and they were still to narrow on the sides. Decided to return them. Too narrow on the sides but loose on my back heels. My heels would lift up inside the boot as I walked."
- F: "I'm regularly a size 7.5 and I bought a size 7.5 boot. It fits nicely with socks. I did not have to go up one size. "
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Fe, Unfortunately the smallest size we have measurements on is a size 5. I have listed the measurements below: Regular Size 5: Shaft Height: 9 3/4", Circumference 13 5/8" Wideshaft Size 5: Shaft Height: 9 3/4", Circumference 15 5/8" Thanks, Brittany"
Pamela asked: What is the height and calf circumference for a 6 1/2 medium? I typically buy your wide shaft boots but you do not offer a 2 1/2 or lower heel boot thats dressier to wear with skirts/dresses in a wide calf. I'm hoping this one will work.
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Pamela,Below are the measurements for a size 6.5. I did want to let you know that this style is available in a wide shaft if that is what you desire. I have posted the link to the wide shaft boot below as well. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.Shaft Height: 10 1/8"Circumference: 14 3/16"http://www.naturalizer.com/en-US/Product/EC0205010-3011707/Naturalizer/Black+Leather+Widesh/Lamont+Wideshaft.aspxThanks,Brittany"
Marlo asked: Do you wear these boots with skirts or can you wear with jeans? If you wear with jeans, do you tuck jeans inside? Thanks
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Marlo, Unfortunately since this is a New boot we haven't received any feedback at this time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks, Brittany"
Stephanie asked: What is the shaft height and calf circumference in inches for a size 9.5 M for the Lamont?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Stephanie,For a size 9.5 in the Lamont boot the measurements are listed below:Shaft Height: 10 7/8"Circumference: 15 5/16"Please let me know if you have any additional questions.Thanks, Brittany"