Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- R: "Nice gift for my daughter"
- Joanne: "looking for a hip wideshaft boot"
- Debra: "wide shaft"
- Mary Jane: "wide shaft and style"
- Lauri: "Stylish"
- Ruth: "comfort and fit of shaft easy to get on and off."
- Maria: "I have been looking for some boots for a while but not to many places have the options on wide shaft so that and the fact that they look cute help me choose this pair."
- Kellie: "I chose this boot because of the style and design and the fact that it is leather and is available in wide widths."
- Alicia: "Nice looking boot, with a wide shaft."
- K: "Love the wide shaft. The shaft is nice and wide but the wide foot bed runs a bit narrow."
- Nancy: "Wide shaft and dressy"
- M: "Wide shaft boots"
- Alana: "Attractive slouchy look"
- Catherine: "Previous satisfaction with this brand"
- Elizabeth: "Cute and WIDE width and WIDE shaft"
- Maria: "I like the style and comfort look. Will look great with a skirt or pants."
- Jane: "I chose these boots because they are real leather and also because they were a wide fit both for my feet as well as my calves. I was also thrilled that they were on sale and that I had a promotional coupon for 20% off and free shipping. Most importantly, I bought them because of the reputation of Naturalizer shoes and the high quality of their products."
- Kiesha: "The heal height and the boot style itself is classic."
- Karin: "I liked the slouched shaft and shaft height"
- Ruth: "Like the heel"
- April: "The boot is very cute, is real leather, and the shaft size should be big enough for my calf."
- Shiaolin: "Because of wide shaft and proper height for my size 4 feet."
- Judith: "Beautiful and sophisticated choice, great with long skirts, leggings and dress slacks"
- Michelle: "Need wide calf, they are a style that I like by a brand that I trust."
- Rebecca: "Hard to find higher heel combined with wide shaft"
- Deborah: "As an athlete I have muscular calves and I need a wide shaft. I find the slouch look very attractive."
- Deborah: "leather, heel height, wide calf"
- hanh: "good reviews"
- Dawn: "The wide shaft"
- D: "Have large calfs and am looking for a dress boot that will fit...here's hoping...the reviews look good"
- Valerie: "I have short, stocky calves, so I need a boot that is not too tall and has a wide shaft."
- deborah j: "good looking to wear with dresses"
- Jerri: "I like the style, Naturalizers are always comfortable and have wide width!"
- Melissa: "It is difficult to find wideshaft boots that fit "real" women."
- Jeniece: "slouch, black, and wide shaft along with size 12 available"
- R: "LAST YEAR I MISSED MY SIZE. cANNOT WAIT!!"
- Vikingur: "This is allso a gift for may wife she just got 35 and I think she will look verry hot in this shoes :)"
- Gwen: "replacement for old black boots stylish,dressier than boots with buckles, etc. that look sporty."
Michelle asked: What is the shaft height and calf circumference for a size 10 m?
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Michelle, The shaft height measures 11", and the circumference measures 15 8/16". Thank you, Hillary"
Jesse asked: What is the mesurement for the size 7W?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Jesse We have measurements for a size 7 in the wideshaft but we do not have measurements for the width of the shoe. If you go to the boot's product page and select boot measurements, here you can select the boot's name and your size and can find the measurements posted. You will be able to find the shaft height and the circumference. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Thanks, Brittany"
joanna asked: can you please tell me the calf measurement for the 12 wideshaft as it is not listed in your conversion chart ? tHANKS
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Joanna, Unfortunately the largest size we have boot measurements for is a size 11. Sorry for the inconvenience. I have listed measurements for a size 11 so it can give you some idea on the range. Hope this helps. Size 11 Wide Shaft Shaft Height: 11 4/16" Circumference: 17 7/8" Thanks, Brittany"
lisa asked: What is the calf circumference for a size 7 and size 7.5? Thanks!
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Lisa, Below are the measurements you requested for the Lamont Wideshaft boot. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Size 7: Shaft Height: 10 4/16" Circumference: 16 6/16" Size 7.5: Shaft Height: 10 6/16" Circumference: 16 9/16" Thanks, Brittany"
Stephanie asked: What are the shaft height and calf circumference in inches for a size 9.5 M in the Lamont Wideshaft?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Stephanie, For a size 9.5 in the Lamont wideshaft boot the measurements are listed below: Shaft Height: 10 7/8" Circumference: 17 5/16" Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Thanks, Brittany"
Joanne asked: What is the circumfrance of the calf on this boot?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Joanne, The measurements listed below were taking on a size 6: Shaft Height: 10" Circumference: 16" Please let me know if you need anything else. Thanks, Brittany"
rada asked: What is the shaft circumference of them in centimeter? . Double appreciation if you kindly explain what is the definition of shaft and calf according to naturalizer?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Rada, Please provide me your size, I will be happy to provide you the circumference in centimeters. The Shaft height is the measurement that is taken on the inside seam of the boot, and is measured from where the shaft meets to sole of the boot, to the top of the shaft. To determine where the top of a boot will hit on your leg. The Calf is how the boot will fit around your leg. Does this make sense? Thanks, Brittany"