Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Joan asked: What is the difference between "onyx" and "onyx leather"? Is it the color or the fabric?
- Marilyn: "I called Naturalizer and asked the same question. The onyx leather is made out of leather and the onyx is a man-made material. I believe the color is the same or similar. I purchased the onyx leather and I am very happy with it."
- Maria: "The difference is the fabric. Onyx looks always new. Very comfortable also"
- Karen: "I think that it is the color."
- Kay: "Onyx is patent leather all over. Onyx leather is patent only on the toe (black)."
- Heather: "I'm not sure if there is a color difference, but I think the onyx is made of a faux leather or maybe even another synthetic fabric. The onyx leather is the one I purchased. The shoe is beautiful in person the nude color is very light. Wanted to be sure to explain that sometimes a description for shoes will say nude and can be a very dark almost tan color. Hope this helps answer your question."
sharon asked: How narrow is narrow in Naturalizer shoes?
- Mary: "I actually wear a slim but I tried these shoes on with a pr. of sox and they felt pretty comfortable. The heel seemed narrow but I always buy a pr. of heel "thingies" and glue them in anyway and that helps. Hope this helps you to decide."
- Gale: "I tried to order these shoes in a 10N, it was available when I put the order in, then they wrote back and said they were out of stock. Beware!"
- Marsha: "I purchased this shoe in wide so I can not answer the questions. Sorry"
- Nancy: "Narrow fits me perfectly in Naturalizer shoes. If you wear narrow shoes it should work for you. It does for me."