Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Tom: "to wear with slacks"
- Misao: "I need a pair that I can walk in."
- T: "most comfortable shoes I have worn"
- C: "right size and width. and the shoes resemble dansko, which i usually wear."
- Karolyn: "Saw them in Dillards, They did not carry them in narrow. Tried them on there to check them out before ordering online."
- B: "Naturalizer has size WW and I like the look of this shoe."
- P: "I like the heel and style"
- Margurett: "school items"
- W: "I picked these shoes first of all because they are made by Naturalizer. Secondly I picked them because they come in an extra-wide width. I also liked the low heel. Finally, I liked getting a promo discount that covered the shipping charges."
- Lynda: "I loved my Naturalizer Racon, but lost a shoe. These are the closest I can find, to replace them."
Carole asked: Trying again, on behalf of Kathy. "Orthotic friendly" means that the insole is removable so that it can be replaced with a custom-designed insole that is made to help with certain foot problems. Such an insole is called an orthotic. So, does this shoe have a removable insole and/or sufficient depth to accommodate an orthotic insert?
- Gaynelle: "No, the insole is not easily removable, but it appears that it can be removed with a bit of effort. I have done that with other shoes, but with this one I have just added a small adhesive arch support, and left my orthotic out of the picture."
- Donna: "The insole does not come out. I too have an orthotic insert that I put in and works just fine. Love these shoes. Hope this helps you."
- Catherine: "The answer to both of your questions are NO. It does not have an orthotic insole. I am afraid an orthotic insert will make the fit too tight."
- LILY: "Insole is not removable, An orthotic cannot be inserted."
Mrs asked: Was this shoe available in 10 WW ? Will it be again ?
- Emily (staff): "Hello, It was not available in 10WW. Thank you, Emily"
Karen asked: are these shoes comfortable to wear all day standing on your feet on cement floors?
- Arlesha: "These shoes are very comfortable, however, I don't do a lot of standing."
- Liana: "These shoes are very comfortable. If you can't wear sneakers than these shoes would be my next choice."
- betty: "Yes, I cannot believe how comfortable they are I went for my walk and it was like not even having them on and when I got home I had starting making supper and my feet still felt engergized - it was awesome"
- Joyce: "I bought the first pair of Clarissas in September, then I wore them several times and then bought another pair, they are so comfortable. When I find one pair of shoes that works for me, I always buy a second. I have many problems with the bottoms of my feet."
Kathy asked: Can these shoes orthotic friendly?
- Donna: "Not sure what you mean by that. I ordered the brown. They are very comfortable. "
- nancy: "Not for my foot.They are too narrow and I'm returning them."
- joann: "I wore the shoes for the first extended period today. They do accommodate my orthotics and were very comfortable."
- Michele: "I don't know what that would mean... but they are so comfortable, it's like walking on clouds."
- Rosemary: "I don't use orthotics so I wouldn't know., but they sure are comfortable!"
- Margery: "Kathy, I have been wearing naturalizers for years and find the quality and fit unchanging.I have not used orthotics but I feel they are the best shoe I've ever worn....very comfortable."
- Norma: "I would say so. They fit me perfectly and are a soft, close, and comfy fit. I recommend them. Normally I would take an 8-1/2 AA size and I cannot find them anywhere. This 8/1/2 A fits very well. I wore them for several hours and they were very comfortable the whole time."
- Janet: "very difficult to put on, opening is small"
Shelia asked: Is the zipper working one or just for decoration?
- Paula: "It is a working zipper."
- Louann: "They are functional. It helped me get my foot into them. Once zipped, they're fine."
- SARAH: "Yes, the zipper really works. Fantastic pair of shoes! Comfortable and look great!"
- Joyce: "The zipper does work."