Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Brenda: "comfort and looks. love it."
- Margaret L: "Have a similar pair that I bought about a year ago at Bergners in Peoria, IL and having been looking for something similiar in other colors for awhile. Could use it also in navy. Thanks"
- Catherine: "comfortable"
- D: "Looking for a sturdy, supportive shoe also good for walking."
- Sue: "They were similar to a pair that I had worn for three years and enjoyed. These fit just like a glove. So comfortable."
- Patricia: "SENDING THIS ONE BACK FOR EXCHANGE, TOO WIDE."
- Julie: "Have another pair and I love them. Julie"
- Lorena: "Low heel, pretty, almost boot looking. And naturalizer stands for comfort."
- Linda: "I liked the look of the shoe, and what others had to say about it."
- Carol: "I needed a comfortable pair of wide brown shoes. These are comfortable and I do like the fit but the color is odd and doesn't look right with many outfits."
- F: "because they are nice and comfortable"
- Joyce: "For comfort and style"
- KKathy: "Needed brown casual shoes."
- BEVERLY: "i have them in black but needed a little wider and in brown. so comfy."
- Jeanne: "Love the styling - just the right amount of casual for work. The color is such a nice, smooth tone."
- Carole: "I currently have this shoe in black and absolutely love it! Extremely comfortable and looks good with dress pants."
- Mary: "Love the looks of it and like naturalizer shoes."
- grace: "its hard to find ex wide shoes for work"
- Gretchen: "For my mother"
- Margaret: ""I need work shoes that are narrow width, make no noise in hospital halls, have both a closed toe and heel""
- Julie: "I need an easy to close shoe, and these look nice, not like the geriatric shoes that are mostly available for the disabled."
- Harriet: "naturalizer shoes always work well for me & fit so comfortably"
- Molly: "These look like they will be great daily shoes for work."
- Laura: "They look comfortable and I love the coffee bean color."
- Cynthia: "For school and running errands."
- Cathy: "I PURCHASED THE BLACK ONES AND THEY LOOK NICE AND ARE VERY COMFORTABLE, SO I WANTED THEM IN A DIFFERENT COLOR"
- Gloria: "Comfort and style combined!"
- Francine: "Very comfy love them"
judy asked: Does the size run big or small?
Louise asked: Do these shoes run narrow?
Cyn asked: Would these be a good choice for someone who lives in a rainy region and needs a good shoe for long walks?
Suzanne asked: Am I going to be able to put my orthotics in these?