Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Pleshette: "Looks comfortable hope I am not disappointed"
- C: "I need a comfortable walking shoe for vacation."
- Sandy: "Comfort but dressy enough for business casual"
- Gladys: "I need arch support and this shoe looks like is will be a comfortable walking shoe with good support."
- Elizabeth: "Looks cool and comfortable."
- JANET: "IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR SHOES THAT ARE FLAT AND COMFORTABLE FOR EXTENDED DAYS AND THAT COULD BE DRESSED UP OF DOWN. NOT SURE OF THE STYLE BUT ANTICIPATING RECEIVING THEM. I PURCHASED BLACK AND COFFEE BEAN"
- M: "My podiatrist suggested a one inch heel, tie shoe for my arthritic feet. These are really comfy looking."
- Susan: "Something new came in my size so I thought I would try it."
Mamie asked: I had a stroke trying to a nice sturdy shoe yet looks nice, just wanted to know if this was a comfortable shoe ?
- Lucrecia: "The Naturalizer Clarity really are a very nice and confortable shoes. I am very happy with them."
- gloria: "Yes is confortable for mi and is a good lucking shoe"
- Linda: "Yes, this is a nice comfortable shoe."
- Sonia: "Hi Mamie, to answer your question yes this shoe is very comfortable. It has a great soft insert, yet sturdy."
- ILLICE: "Yes, but the color quality is not so great. in other words, my Black shoes looks like a dull Grey. I will not purchase this shoe ever again. Hope this helps you."
- Nancy: "Mamie, I purchased this shoe and found it to be very sturdy and comfortable. I can ALWAYS depend on Naturalizer shoes to be comfortable. I sometimes required a wider width in some shoes, so my toes move freeley and stay warmer. I think you will really enjoy this shoe and should provide the stability and comfort you are looking for."
- Judy: "Very attractive oxford type shoe. It would be a lot more comfortable shoe for me if it came in a wide size. As it is it's a little too tight across the toe in a B width. It's very disappointing to not be able to find a good supportive tie shoe with a wide toe and a B size heel width."
- Kim: "I'm sorry to hear about your condition. Unfortunately, I happen to be recovering from a tbi (traumatic brain injury) so I have some understanding of neurological malfunction. I can't remember why I returned these - I think the back of the shoe dug into my achilles tendon when I tried them on."
- VIctoria: "Hi Mamie: I purchase these shoe style in brown color, if you are looking for comfort yes they are very very comfortable shoes, only needs to be clean and polish between now and then."
- R: "These are comfortable. I had foot surgery and comfort was a must for many months. These were not only comfy looked professional enough to wear at the office with slacks."
- Laurel: "Its a very comfortable shoe. I broke my foot and needed a sturdy tie shoe and this fit the bill. It is a little snug and if you like more room you may want to get the size up from your norm."
- Gloria: "Yes these shoes are very comfortable I enjoy wearing them I got them cause I had to have a brown pair of shoes for a choir I sing in but I wear them to work because they are so comfortable!"
- Susan: "This shoe is extremely comfortable. I wear them all day working and my feet feel great at the end of the day. I highly recommend them for comfort."
Cindy asked: I have flat feet that hurt all of the time. I am on my feet teaching all day. I am not allowed to wear tennis shoes every day. Would I be able to pull out original foot bed to put a Spenco full insert inside the shoe and it not slip on my heel?
- Gail: "Cindy A: My answer to you would be yes. I just received these shoes and I have worn them for two days now. The comfort is wonderful. I love the soft leather and the support that I feel on my feet when wearing these shoes. To me, they are classy and also it is all about comfort for me."
- Mary: "I purchased both Clarity and Barnett at the same time. The Clarity insole is glued in, but the Barnett insole is removable."