Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Mildred: "Need tie shoes and size 4 and they are attractive."
- Marilyn: "rich color, nice looking leather, height of heel I need, expect them to be comfortable and classy looking, expect they will last a long time"
- Joyce: "style oxford and support"
- J: "I need a comfortable oxford for daily wear"
- Artelia: "The shoes are very good and soft.. I need to wear tie-up shoes , I had a knee replacement."
- Vicky: "I need a good pair of brown shoes to replace a pair of Naturalizer's I have had for years."
- Brenda: "looks like they will be comfortable"
- Rosena: "Looking for comfortable shoes"
- Shelly M: "I tried on some Keefers today, but they didn't have my size. I have been looking for something lace up and comfortable to wear with jeans. Because of foot problems they have to have a small heal. The Keefers were very comfortable, so I am hoping these are what I am looking for: cute, stylish, looks good with jeans. I teach kindergarten it's hard to look professional and still be able to run around with the little ones!"
- Patricia: "comfort and style"
Pam asked: If I don't like the shoe after receiving them, can I return them to the store?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello, Please click the link below for information on returns and exchanges: http://www.naturalizer.com/en-US/Content/exchange.aspx Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
Joanne asked: Does this shoe have a removable insole? I have an orthotic insert I have to use inside my shoes. Thanks
- Charlotte: "No, the insole is glued in; however, I was able to put my (rather low profile) orthotic insert in the shoe without a problem. Sorry for the delayed response!"
- Monique: "Hi Joanne, This shoe does not have a removable insole, and it sits low below the ankle; so I don't think it would work out for you. Have a great day! Monique"
- Linda: "To be honest with you I did not notice. They came damaged on the outside (scratches and such) so I returned them. I liked the way they fit so I was disappointed."
- Carol-Ann: "There is not a separate insole to remove, sorry...cls"