Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 32
Rated 2 out of 5 by Love2walk Underwhelming
For $84 I expected better quality. The color wore off the toebox just from my kneeling on the living-room carpet. The sole is thin enough that one really needs a padding orthotic insert to walk comfortably in them. I doubt they'll last until summer. Don't bother with these shoes!
December 30, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by RDMS LOVING CLARITY
Nice, comfortable shoe!
As a teacher who is always on her feet, these are the best.
February 1, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 Comfortable & Cute
I love my new shoes, they are comfortable and nice looking. I can put my insoles right in and get to walking. I love the fact that they are tie up shoes, because I can adjust the strings when I need to.
January 30, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Apappy Comfortable Shoes
Most confortable shoes I have ever worn. Never needed to break them in, The only complaint is that they scuff very easily & I dislike the shoestrings.
January 8, 2014
- More Naturalizer Clarity Reviews
- Naturalizer Clarity reviews (page 2)
- Naturalizer Clarity reviews (page 3)
- Naturalizer Clarity reviews (page 4)
- Naturalizer Clarity reviews (page 5)
- Naturalizer Clarity reviews (page 6)
- Naturalizer Clarity reviews (page 7)
- Naturalizer Clarity reviews (page 8)