Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Susan: "PERFECT FIT, CLASSY"
Tiffany asked: How do these compare in size? Especially to anyone who also has the Ramonas. I seem to be either a 9 1/2 or 10 depending on the shoe and I'm tired of paying return shipping. Thank You!
- Annette: "My heel slips out of this shoe and I am very disappointed. Put heel pads in, but now it is almost too tight. I have never worn the Ramonas, so I cannot compare"
- Mary: "These do run a little big. I ordered a 10 and had to use an insert. I should've ordered 9.5. Hope this helps!"
- Deborah: "These shoes ran true to size for me and i wear a size 8."
- Sharon: "I recommend getting a 1/2 larger... Shoe runs small"
- heather: "I normally wear the 8M, but was shipped the 8w. Those were too wide so i went to the store to get the 8M, but they only had the 7.5M. And those were too tight length wise. I came back to the website to order the 8M and am sure they will fit perfectly."
- Cynthia: "I wear a size 8 1/2 N which is what I bought - but they are too tight."
- Melanie: "I don't have the Romonas, but these were very true to size for me. I ordered 8.5 and they fit great - and they are very comfortable!"
- Deborah: "Generally fit well. I usually wear a 9N in naturalizer shoes and these fit as expected - my heels slide out of the back if I don't put heel grips in the shoe. (I have very narrow feet, particularly in the heels.)"
- ROBIN: "The shoe seems to be true to size but it's very narrow. I wear a narrow and had to return them for a medium width."