Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Kely: "They are purple and they are suede. How could I NOT choose them?"
Susan asked: Does this shoe run big?
- Juanita: "no"
- Patrica: "I love these shoes they are so comfortable but do not run big, as a matter of fact I wish I had gotten a half size larger because the insole cushioning takes up more space than usual. The next pair I will get in a larger size."
- Donna: "NO, it was a comfortable fit but didn't run big."
- Qi: "They don't run big. When I walk, I tend to lose them becuase my heels can not hold them well."
- L: "THIS SHOE RUNS TRUE TO SIZE. THE TOE BOX DOES NEED A LITTLE BREAKING IN THOUGH. HEEL HEIGHT IS VERY COMFORTABLE. ITS A GOOD SHOE FOR THE PRICE AND GOES WITH EVERYTHING."
- Jana: "It runs true to size and very comfortable. Looks great too!"
- Denise: "It runs true to size. I always order a 9 Medium. Some shoes(Not Naturalizer)are tight in the forefoot on me, but these fit great..."
- Andrea: "No I didn't think so"
- alma: " Hi Susan, no this shoe doesn't run big. I ordered an 8 1/2 which is what I normally wear and the shoes fit perfectly. U should print out the measuring guide that Naturalizer offers on their site which will help u determine what shoe size to order. I hope this helps. "
- Missy: "No, it seems true to fit. I am a 7 1/2 and they fit well. They were comfortable from the start too, no breaking in."
- Valarie: "I don't think so."
- carol: "the rise at the heal was weird - didn't fit right"