Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- C: "I needed some brown athletic shoes. I don't like to have to tie my shoes and these seemed light."
Tima asked: How is the arch support?
- Janet: "Well, I have a high arch and have had a lot of foot surgery. So, for me, they didn't have enough support. I just put in one of the Spenco arch cushion supports on top of the liner that is in them which I wear in most of my shoes."
- MARGARET O: "The arch support seems fine to me. I have found nothing to complain about in these shoes!"
- gabriela: "Better than average but no replacement for an insole if you have high arches or other specific needs. That said, they are very, very comfy!"
- S: "Hi Tima~ I have flat feet and these shoes feel great!! very supportive like a tennis shoe. When I first put them on I struggled...they were very tight but I wore them in the house for a few hours and they stretched out enough to be comfortable. I have a really hard time finding supportive shoes. These are great!"