Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- ISABEL: "looking for a comfortable walking shoe with support. Still wear them."
carley asked: Would these shoes benefit me if i over-pronate? I am looking for something cute like this to wear to work every day, but also... tackle my foot pain.
- Sally: "I had to look-up over-pronate as I am not familiar with it. These shoes are flat and there isn’t much support. Unfortunately they no longer carry the Petal sport shoe. It was a slip-on with lots of support and attractive. I love Naturalizer and most my sport shoes are ordered online from them."
- Kayne: "I don't know anything about pronating or how to correct it so I can't answer your question, These shoes are comfortable and cute, but when I want to ease or prevent foot pain, I wear true athletic shoes."
- Frances: "I wear orthodics for my arches and I can wear them in these shoes."
- angela: "I am on my feet all day, and I find that these shoes make me feel like I am not even wearing shoes. They are very comfortable. I don't know about the over-pronate problem as I don't have this condition."
- Ann: "I love Naturalizer shoes and wear many of them, especiially like the ones that are C-10, comfort 10 or something like that. Terrific for foot problems, comfort, stability and still nice looking. I would buy these in a 1/2 size larger than you normally wear as I bought a 10 because they didn't have a 10 1/2 and it's too short to wear with socks which is what I do with this type shoe. I wear a 10 or 10 1/2 depending on the shoe. Shoe looks nice and is comfortable other than being too short in the toe. They would not be dressy for work but if that is not needed then they should work great for you."