Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- hawa: "hip and comfortable fun to wear with skinny jeans"
- blaine: "wedge heal"
Jamie asked: Hello- How many inches is the inside circumference of the opening of this shoe? Thanks so much!!!
- A: "I have not measured the opening, but it has a zipper and you can also unlace it so the opening could be really wide to get your foot in. I was able to put them on with just using the zipper and not undoing the lace. If you are concerned about how tight they may be on your ankle, again, the laces can be used to tighten or loosen. does this help?"
- Lynn: "8.5 inches"
- Teresa: "The laces are fully functional so you can adjust the ankles however tight or loose you like! Even laced tight they are quite roomy."
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Jamie, Unfortunately I do not have the information you are looking for at this time. Sorry for the inconvenience. We do not have measurements on our shorter boots but are working on getting those on the site in the future. This boot does feature an inside zip which will make for easy access in and out of the boot. Thanks, Brittany"
Elizabeth asked: Do these run true to size and width?
- melanie: "Yes"
- Gail: "I usually wear a 7 and I bought a 71/2 and it fit fine. I think tht the 7 would have been a little tight on me. hope this helps."
- Toreen: "Tell Elizabeth, yes they run true to size. To me they are comfort. Because I really wear a size 11 in a half and they don't make my size I have to get the 12. I will have to wear thick shoes. I hope Elizabeth buy and like these shoes"
- Elaine: "True to size. I need a narrow width but could adjust the velcro strap to fit me."