Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Pooja asked: Does the oxford brown color have a black piping/edging to it ? It looks like that in the pictures. But the pictures on Nordstrom look different.
- Martina: "The color on the edging and strap is a very dark brown it almost looks black but it's not. Very nice and comfortable shoes."
- Sigrid: "Yes mine has black piping/edges. "
- Judy: "The stitching is all in the dark oxford brown and there is no black edging on these. they really are very comfortable."
- Emmagene: "This shoe does not have a piping or edging to it - only the stitching shows."
- Faviola: "Hello, no I got the brown ones and it does not have the black piping/edging, It is completely dark chocolate brown, they are very comfy and the heel is just perfect!."
- Cindy: "It does look black but piping is actually brown. "
- Kimberly: "No. The piping is a different shade of brown. Not bad but not black."
- Debra: "Yes, there is a black piping/edge. The shoes look more expensive than they are but are a little snug in the usual size"
- Barbara: "I am not wearing them today but I think it is a darker brown than the body of the shoe - not black. Very pretty. I LOVE these shoes and frequently wear them with my brown suits. They are very comfortable as well as dressy. If Naturalizer brings them back in additional spring colors I will purchase more pairs."
- Brandy: "No. It is all brown if you order the brown ones."
- Sandra: "No, the shoe is all brown with stitching, hope this helps."