Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
sue asked: what is circumference of this boot, and shaft height?
- Rukayah: "Good"
- Rukayah: "I like it, but No full zip."
- christine: "Hi Sue, Great boot but I did return. Left calf was too snug. I have this issue all the time. ( too many knee surgeries) I purchased a 6 and the calf was not close to a 15 " circumference as you know, the calf is proportionate to the size of the boot. My other issue, which may not be your concern is, I am 5 feet tall with an athletic build. The shaft was at the wrong spot on my let so it did increase the tightness. Good luck to you. "
- Emily (staff): "Hello, For a complete list of shaft height and circumference measurements for each size, please click the "Boot Measurement" icon located above the "Add to Cart" button. Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
Yoly asked: what is the shaft height and how wide is the calf?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Yoly, For a complete list of shaft height and circumference measurements for each size, please click the "Boot Measurement" icon to the right of the "Add to Cart". Thank you, Emily"
- Erica: "Shaft height is 15" (from bottom of arch to top of boot). Width is 14" all the way around at the top. I have medium calves (thin but muscular) and it fits me fine. They run true to size. The boots are very comfortable, although I had to put in some thin inserts, as I found the sole to be less cushioned than expected from Naya. Also, they are cloth lined rather than leather lined. In general I have liked wearing them and would recommend them. "
- Rukayah: "10width"