Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- R: "I wanted some cute black boots. These were on sale."
- Rebecca: "looking for boots that could accommodate wider calf, both casual but could be dressed up."
- Rita: "I love Naya boots! They come in wide widths, and are exceptional quality. I have been buying Nayas for 3 years now and I'm never disappointed!"
- Valjeen D: "Beautiful. classic and stylish. Top quality leather and a great sale purchase."
- Heather: "I brought these boots to Spain and I could walk for miles! They are stylish with casual short skirts!"
- kevin: "they are sweet"
- AE: "Wow!! These are the most amazing boots. Comfortable and yet so very attractive. There was not break-in period and the complements abound everytime I wear them. Very transforming. :)"
- Gloria: "They look like they will be comfortable"
- art: "love the look of this boot for my wife!!"
- C: "All leather, wide width, at a great price."
- M: "I love the style and the size of the heel"
- Lisa: "My other naturalizer purchases have been stylish and comfortable and this looks like it might fit that bill. I wanted something with a little heel and more rugged looking too. Just hope not having the full zip wont cause issues with getting it on. I tend to purchase full zip boots bc of that, but we shall see if this works."
- mary: "I liked the style"
sue asked: what is circumference of this boot, and shaft height?
- Rukayah: "Good"
- Rukayah: "I like it, but No full zip."
- christine: "Hi Sue, Great boot but I did return. Left calf was too snug. I have this issue all the time. ( too many knee surgeries) I purchased a 6 and the calf was not close to a 15 " circumference as you know, the calf is proportionate to the size of the boot. My other issue, which may not be your concern is, I am 5 feet tall with an athletic build. The shaft was at the wrong spot on my let so it did increase the tightness. Good luck to you. "
- Emily (staff): "Hello, For a complete list of shaft height and circumference measurements for each size, please click the "Boot Measurement" icon located above the "Add to Cart" button. Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
Yoly asked: what is the shaft height and how wide is the calf?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Yoly, For a complete list of shaft height and circumference measurements for each size, please click the "Boot Measurement" icon to the right of the "Add to Cart". Thank you, Emily"
- Erica: "Shaft height is 15" (from bottom of arch to top of boot). Width is 14" all the way around at the top. I have medium calves (thin but muscular) and it fits me fine. They run true to size. The boots are very comfortable, although I had to put in some thin inserts, as I found the sole to be less cushioned than expected from Naya. Also, they are cloth lined rather than leather lined. In general I have liked wearing them and would recommend them. "
- Rukayah: "10width"