Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Cheryl: "These shoes ran big, returned and the next smaller size was hot available."
Jackie asked: Can I get a us 7.5 narrow?
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Jackie, The sizes shown in the "Select available size and width" drop-down menu are the sizes currently available to order. If a particular size or color is not shown, it is either sold out or not offered. We update our website several times every day and sometimes items sell out fast. However, we cannot offer back orders. Please check back with our website within 2-3 weeks, or see if the item is available at a store near you, by using our store locator: http://www.naturalizer.com/Community/storelocator.aspx Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
- Su: "Naturalizer should answer this question, since it is pertaining to their product."
- yvonne: "I bought a 10W on purpose due to this shoes does not have lots of arch support but have enough room to add a gel arch support"
paige asked: Where is this shoe made?
- Diane: "Mine says "Made in China". They were bought in 2012 and I do really like them."
- Charles: "The stamp inside of the shoe says, not surprisingly, "Made In China"."
- EMILY: "CHINA"
- Diane: "China"
- Kelli: "China"
Mary Louise asked: last year i saw this shoe in a 10 narrow. What happened to the narrows. I am desparate! Do you no longer make this shoe in a narrow???
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Mary Louise, Unfortunately that color is no longer available in a narrow width. We do have other colors available in a narrow width. If you just select the color drop down and pick other colors you can see what sizes are available in a narrow width. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks, Brittany"
- Mary: "I have not worn due to surgery but it does feel good on my best foot. It is very pretty."
- Linda: "I bought this shoe last year in regular width (which is normally perfect for me) and it is very wide, would like it better in a narrower size. This doesn't answer your question but I would get it in regular if you normally order narrow. Hope this helps!"