Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- SUE: "These shoes were very uncomfortable. Tried to return; however, stores in Houston were all closing and could not exchange or return. Still have not worn and would love to get a refund/return/exchange/credit etc."
- Sandal: "I love the buckle detail and paten leather is a favorite! These are very comfortable shoes."
- V: "comfortable dressy occassion style goes with work clothes or special occasion styles"
- Antoinette: "I very comfortable dress ahoe"
- Tyra: "Very cute work shoes."
mary asked: is the size EU the same as US?
- Nancy: "Honestly I am not sure. The shoe is very stunning"
- Jennifer: "No, when I ordered this shoe the box was a differnt size than the shoe and it was the wrong one that I ordered."
- A: "Mary, I purchased a US size 7 which compares with EU 371/2. I normally take a size 6 1/2 US but with shoe the size 7 was more comfortable (EU 37 1/2). Hope this helps. I really like the shoes; the heal is a good size for me."
- Jennifer: "No the EU is European sizes follow the US size or the other base on your needs."
- Rose: "i believe the EU sizing is a little different that the US. I brought a size 10, and it is perfect. No rubbing, no extra room in the heel. I must hurry to get several pairs in other colors before that are all gone!!!!!!!!!. Use these for ALL MY DRESS OUTFITS."
Karin asked: I don't understand why this shoe is so expensive since it isn't leather?
- Delia: "I purchased these shoes and I love them. As described in the description of the shoes, it is polished and sophisticated. You can wear them with a suit, dress or jeans and you look very elegant. They are very comfortable too. I have gotten lots of compliments on them."
- Rose: "This shoe is worth every dime. It is super comfy. No rub, roomy . I wear them for dress, as well as casual. Plan to get another pair for a Mom day gift."
- W: "Too funny! Naturalized sent me your question to answer. I guess my answer is, everything costs more these days! (Don't know if they'll like that!). I loved these shoes and wore them a lot, but just last week they started separating. Bummer. For both Naturalizer and Aerosoles, I find the average price is $59-89.99. Good luck!"
- Brenda: "I don't recall what the shoes cost but I have worn them many, many times since I purchased them and I am crazy about them. I even bought the same style in another color. They have held up very well -- and I am extremely active. I am on my feet all day and walk all over town. My feet feel great at the end of the day and the shoes look great after many wearings. I get many compliments on my shoes. My feet look neat and professional For my money, every nickel was worth it."