Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- blaine: "like style of this flat"
- Rivka: "practical shoe-wish you still had them!!"
Deanna asked: Used to buy your shoes but since they quit making half sizes have a hard time finding a fit. Have to try them on. I wear a 10.5 narrow with a triple A heel. Any suggestions?
- Evelyn: "If you wear thick socks it should provide you with a good fit. Wool socks are very thick as well as boot liners."
- Glenda: "Not sure what you mean about half sizes not being available. I bought the Colson in three different colors in size 8 1/2 N and they fit me just fine. Good luck!"
- Jacqueline: "Deanna, I have these shoes and find them very comfortable. I purchased an 8.5 narrow and do not have any trouble with my narrow heels. I know that it is hard to find narrow sizes in the stores, that is why I started ordering them online. If you receive a pair that is not to your liking, you can return them to a naturalizer store or send them back by way of the prepaid return label. Hope this helps, Jackie"