Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Kay: "I also have these shoes in brown. I spend a lot of time on my feet at work each day and they are comfortable all day long. They are a nice looking casual shoe that looks nice with skirts, dresses, or pants."
- Donna: "honestly, I still have these - new - wasn't able to wear them - they stretched out immediately and flipped at the heel. I would love to exchange them. : ("
Stephanie asked: How is the arch support on this shoe? I work all day on my feet and need something that will give good support that won't have my legs aching at the end of the day. Thanks
- Carol: "These are very comfortable shoes with an excellent arch."
- P: "The arch support is wonderful its surprisingly cushy. I can't complain."
- Eva: "There shoes are the most comfortable shoes I have ever bought. I too am on my feet all day and I could wear them into the evening very easily."
- C: "Don't know. The shoes were too big so I sent them back for a refund."
Eleanor asked: I wear 9.5 I am wide across the top and narrow in the heel shoes do tend to be loose in the heel should I go to a 9.0? I always order my true size.
- Allicia: "Yes, order your true size in this shoe."
- laura: "Yes they come big"
- Susan: "I ordered my usual size and one size down and I found that the smaller size fit. The larger size flopped off at the heal. The width was also more comfortable. "
- Mary: "These ran a little bigger than other 9.5 shoes I have purchased. I would recommend 9."
- Lori: "I ordered an 8 1/2 which is my regular size. I also have a narrow heel. I will have to return the 8 1/2 and order an 8."
- Raquel: "I only wear 9W but with these shoes when I walk fast my feet do come out of them in the back. A little annoying because then my pants get pinched when I put my feet back in. They are comfortable but I'm wearing slightly thicker dressy socks with them to avoid that. Hope that helps."
- Heather: "I have the same problem I was unable to wear these for that reason."
- Suzanne: "I found that I had to go down 1/2 size. I think it's best to order both sizes, then return other to store. Good luck"
- Aida: "Unfortunately I had to return these shoes because one shoe was bigger than the other one. The shoes were very heavy for walking too. They were not comfortable shoes for me. This is why I returned them. Very disappointed."
- Bobbi: "I do experience some slipping on on the heel but there isn't a lot of extra toe room so I would recomend your regular size. I use the little heel pads you can find. The ones that stick to the back of the shoe. They seem to do the trick."
- Coleen: "I ordered my true size - 7-1/2 N and they fit perfect!"