Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Donna: "I bought these shoes in a size 7 which is what I always wear, but this style ran slightly large. I added a cushion insert and they fit fine now. I get compliments on this shoe everytime I wear it."
- Evangelina M.: "Style. But 8W was too big. I had to order again and select 7 1/2 W. Hope it works!"
- Marina: "Comfortable shoes, great style without sacrificing comfort. Very fashionable too."
- Kelli: "Perfect...I bought them for a wedding. They were classy and comfy! Love them!"
- Marita: "Perfect comfort. Leather stylish and sexy"
- SONYA: "COMFORT AND GREAT FIT"
- L: "Color"
- Mariela: "price and works for a comfortable work shoe"
- NAM: "They look nice, have the platform and high heels that I like yet look comfortable because of the bolder high heels."
- E: "previous product fit"
- Donna: "perfect"
- cathy: "I HAVE THESE IN BLACK AND THEY ARE VERY COMFORTABLE AND THE FIT IS GREAT! NATURALIZER SEEMS TO BE THE ONLY SHOE COMPANY THAT HAS STYLISH NARROW WIDTH SHOES AND I TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE!"
Helen asked: Just wondering about the sizing of this shoe. I am a size 9 Euro 40, but this shoe size is showing size 9.5 Euro 40. Unsure whether to order size 9 or 9.5?
- Jaime: "I bought a 4 and usually wear a 4 so I would say it is true to size. "
- S: "I found this shoe to be very true to size."
- E: "Helen, I just purchased these a couple of weeks ago; am a true 9 and the 9M fits perfectly. There is a little give with the open toe so very comfortable fit."
- Dina: "I found these run true to size, or even slightly larger. What worked well for me is actuslly getting a size smaller than I usually wear, but in a wide. They fit great, and I bought a pair in every color available at the time!"
Alla asked: Is the snake skin looking material a real leather on the heel and toe?
- Alla: "Willetta, Thank you for sharing this information and experience. Alla"
- Willetta: "Alla E.. I love this shoe and as far as it being leather, that's what it says and it looks like it too. I ware a narrow, but this narrow shoe was tight on my toes and not tight enought in the heel."
- Alla: "Christine, Thank you for sharing your opinion. Alla"
- Christine: "I don't know. But it looks very sleek."
- Jacqueline: "I'm not sure. The material looks good, and is very durable. It doesn't look cheap."
Jan asked: I use the foot measure that you download online. For the width my foot fit inside of the black lines should I oder a narrow in these shoes?
- Jan: "Thank you for your comment and suggestion."
- Jan: "Thank you for your comment . This helps"
- N: "These shoes ran a bit narrow in the toe box area and fit perfect in the heel region. I have a moderately wide foot and am usually able to wear most regular sized shoes.. It is seldom that I require a wide width.I had them stretched at a shoe replace shop and they fit perfectly. If you have a narrow foot I'd encourage you to try them first before choosing a narrow width."
- Lillian: "I have 3 pairs of these shoes. My foot is narrow, but I ordered the medium size and it fit perfectly. I am not sure if this will be true for you, but I hope this helps."
- Verneice: "No order the medium for comfort."
- Jaime: "I wear a 4 and ordered a 4 and it fits perfect so I think it is true to size."
angel asked: Is this item available in stores?
- Emily (staff): "Hello, Please click the link below to find your nearest Naturalizer store: http://www.naturalizer.com/Community/storelocator.aspx Thank you, Naturalizer.com"