Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Frances: "A dress shoe for me"
Debra asked: Would this be good shoe for someone with a bunion? Is the leather soft? and is it true to size?
- Joanne: "I did not find them to be as comfortable as I had hoped. So I have not wore them very much to see if wearing them would make them more comfortable. No, the leather is not particularily soft."
- Rose: "Hi Debra, this is an extremely comfortable, classy shoe that I wear for work as a busy Admin Assistant. The heel is a very wearable height. The shoe is true to size, I have a very narrow foot & wear a 7N. The leather is very comfortable, but I really do not have foot problems to answer your bunion concern. I love these shoes! "
- MARY: "Yes I did pay for this shoe but after fourteen days waiting .I received a notice they were out of stock and my account was credited. I was very disappointed."
- MARGUERITE: "Runs a little narrow in the toe box. Not sure it would be good for someone with a bunion."
- Carter: "I have found this shoe to be extra comfortable from the start ! Now, I must add, I bought in another color and the shoe wasn't as comfortable. Go figure. But the black pair is my favorite in the office and for dressier occasions."
- Anne: "Yes because it has a wide front area. I also have a bunion and need this type of fit. And they do run true to size."
- Jayne: "I found these shoes to be a little narrower than others. May not be suitable for someone with a bunion. But the style is really cute."
Alice asked: are these real leather?
- Maria Teresa: "Yes, they are real leather. They fit beautifully and are extremely comfortable for wearing all day at work."
- Livia: "sadly no :( they do fit perfectly though. I like them."
- Emily (staff): "Hello Alice, The Black Croco & Brown Croco both have man made (Synthetic) uppers, the Black Leather is genuine leather. Thank you, Emily"
- Libby: "I can only respond that they have the feel and pliability of real, not man-made, leather."
- DONNA: "Quality Man Made Materials, Made in China.Don't think it is."
- Mary: "I'm not sure, but they look great and feel great and I have had several compliments on them"