Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Roberta asked: Good day, I need to ask my question to one who wears my shoe size. I wear a 10 wide and sometimes a 10med, according to the style. Sometimes a wide is to wide in this type of shoe for me. What do you recommend?
- Jacqueline: "I purchased a 6.5 Medium width and the fit is perfect. It is a very comfortable shoe for walking."
- SHEILA: "I bought the wide because due to surgery on my left leg several years ago my left foot is constantly swollen. I use the comfort gel inserts in the right shoe to make them more snug since the right shoe tends to be too wide."
- Jenny: "This shoe fit true to size for me. I am a 9 Narrow, which is what I purchased, and it fit great. Hope that helps."
- mary: "I take 7med and I ordered that size and they fit perfectly. I am very happy with the comfort"
- Dianne: "Although I loved this shoe it was too narrow for me. I take a 10W and not a medium so if you sometimes take a medium I think this shoe would work for you. Good luck!"
- Linda J.: "I would suggest you go with the wide since the toe box of this shoe is pretty narrow. I wear 7 1/2 or 8 medium in most shoes. I ordered this pair in 7 1/2 and now wish I had ordered the 8."
- Caridad: "Roberta R, I wear size 12 wide and they fit comfortably. It does depend on the style of the shoe. Shoes like these tend to fit me tight in the front. The wide fit fine. I hope this is helpful with your decision."
- Angela: "I fit into that category and have experienced the same problem. It all depends on the style of the shoe, so I will buy size 11med and when the shoe is broken in I put in shoe pads accordingly for a snug fit. I hope this helps."