Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
zinaida asked: Do you have size 9,5W?
- Emily (staff): "Hello, The sizes shown in the "Select available size and width" drop-down menu are the sizes currently available to order. If a particular size or color is not shown, it is either sold out or not offered. We update our website several times every day and sometimes items sell out fast. However, we cannot offer back orders. Please check back with our website within 2-3 weeks, or see if the item is available at a store near you, by using our store locator: http://www.naturalizer.com/Community/storelocator.aspx Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
Alicia asked: I work in retail, so everyday I work I'm on my feet no matter what it is that I'm doing. My concern is that I'm only 20, and I want shoes that are still cute while being comfortable. I need closed toe and something with no heel or even a tennis shoe would be great. This is the closest thing that I've found. How do they work for you, what do you use them for (business, casual, etc,) and do you have any recomendations? Thank you(:
- Rosa: "Hi Alicia, The shoes are cute and comfortable, however I am overweight and they did not support my feet enough like other Naturalizer shoes have. If you are not overweight, then you will love them."
- Paula: "These shoes are very comfortable, can wear all day. Great for jeans and dress pants. "
- S: "They are great for casual, dressy, whatever situation. I did color in the white stitching with a sharpie. Super comfysee"
- Jackie: "I had a pair of shoes similar to these and I used to stand on my feet all day. I have no problems at all with them and they were cute besides."
- S: "Well I'm 55 and I think I look cute in them :) I usually wear them with jeans to football games, shopping, etc. Very comfortable."