Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- AMY: "I have the same boot in black. It's very comfortable and looks nicer than sneakers."
- D D: "Need a comfort casual boot. Remind me of the old school Desert Boot. Color goes with everything."
- Charinita: "Look cute and comfortable"
- Brenda: "Sale priced for a beautiful shoe!"
- Karina: "These came highly recommended since i've just had foot surgery and needed a good supportive shoe once i recover...and let's face it, style was important :)"
- Ana Karina: "THOUGHT IT WAS PERFECT FOR A GIFT"
- E: "These are cute and should look good with blue jeans."
- Marilyn: "need a good solid shoe for the winter"
- Patricia: "Many years that I wanted to have this style of shoes, I found this on sale, look great and I have great experience with this brand name, waiting to wear this."
- SYLVIA: "COMFORT"
- Kathleen: "Style and functional."
- Z: "Something to wear with my jeans."
- Pamela: "Sale price, plus hard to find style. Also appreciate hard to find size selection."
- Ralene: "Looks comfortable and dressy enough to wear with slacks to work."
- Helen: "look comfortable"
- Paula: "Comfort and style"
Sally asked: I have a narrow foot. I wear a size 6. Does the lace up help to tie it tighter?
- S: ";yes....just tried mine on....wonderful and have ordered another pair...i need the support offered by the lace up and these are perfect!"
- Donna: "I just received the shoes and haven't tried them yet. Also, I have a very large, wide foot so I may not be the best to answer your question."
- Vickie: "Yes the lace does help. Depending on how narrow your foot is, mine is AA, you may eventually need to add a small inner sole. I ordered and 8 1/2 medium and I usually wear 8 1/2 to a 9 narrow but can rarely find that in comfortable, stylish and reasonably priced shoes. Can usually do fine with the Naturalizer medium widths since I wear socks with the shoes. I had a similar shoe several years ago from Naturalizer and loved them so that's why I tried it again when I saw this style. I think I'm really going to like them! Very comfortable!"
- Shirley: "Yes"
- susan: "I would think it would. I have not had an issue with making these boots tighter. These are very comfortable and cute as well."
- melissa: "Hi Sally, I have a narrow foot as well and I just purchased this same shoe. The lace up does tighten it up some, but I found that wearing a slightly thicker sock snugs it up nicely. I LOVE this shoe!! Hope you will too!!"
Maureen asked: Is this shoe lined and would it be warmer in winter than other typical shoes?
- Elaina: "No, it is not lined. However, it lends itself well to thick socks, has thicker soles than some shoes, and also covers the foot well, so it is relatively warm without being heavy. A water repellant is a good idea for wear in light snow. It is not a heavy duty hiking boot."
- Helene S: "It is lined in suede, not fleece. These are very comfortable and supportive, good for lots of walking. I just got these recently, haven't had a chance to wear in real cold weather yet."
- Edelmira: "It is lined, but lightly. This just makes the shoe more comfortable, not warmer in winter unless you wear them with thicker socks."
- Linda: "The salesperson can better answer this question"
Carol asked: i typically wear a 6 1/2 shoe - should i order this size or a 7? - will probably wear athletic socks with them Thanks
- Maria C: "My regular size is 7.5 but I ordered 8M and they fit perfect. I also use athletic socks with them. I recommend this style because it is comfortable and ease to wear"
- Shirley: "These are still narrow even with the wide size that I ordered. I wear trouser socks and they are pretty snug fit. If you wear athletic socks you definitely want a larger size than what you normally wear."
- Teresa: "The shoe is true to size. I ordered the size I typically wear and I can wear socks with them. The next size up would be too big. "
- Kathy: "I wear a size 7, so that is what I ordered. Even with the cotton sock I planned to wear, the sizing was just right."
Pat asked: How deep is the toe box?
- Virginia: "I have noticed that the shoe is quite snug length-wise,so not a lot of room for a thicker sock."
- Elaina: "I had never heard the term toe box before, but I think I understand the question. I don't know how to measure the space where the toes are exactly, but when I put them on with thick wool socks it is comfortable. My orthotics do not come all the way to my toes, and if I had orthotics the full length of my foot it would be snug. The space is deeper than on my dress shoes, as well as the Faina's I bought last year. However, the space is not as deep as it is on my ********** athletic shoes."
- Vanessa: "I ordered a 7 1/2 and have plenty of toe space and Ii'm flat footed."
- W: "Don't know yet since I haven't tried them on. But all the shoes that I have bought from Naturalizer are pretty consistent on their fit & have yet to buy a shoe that does not fit properly. I have a wide foot & the Medium usually fits to a "t" & comfortable!"