Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
claire asked: Hello I m french and i have a question for size. In french i wear 38 but for choose my size one your website i don't now ? What difference beetwen 8.0 M ans 8.0W (size 39 EU) Sorry for my english......
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Claire, The M means medium width and the W means wide width. Please click the link below to view our size conversion chart: http://www.naturalizer.com/en-US/Content/fit_assistant_page.aspx Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
Lily asked: If i normally wear a 7.5 but have gotten this style of shoes in black size 7.0 do you recomend getting this same style of shoe in 7.5?
- Jessica: "I usually wear between a 5.5 and 6. I bought this in a 6 and it is fine, but I am probably more of a 5.5 in this. So I would go with the 7.0."
- Karen: "I normally wear a 7.5W at Naturalizer and got this shoe in the same size. It seems to fit fine."
- Bernalene: "This shoe fits rather close, but becomes looser with wearing. If you wear "W" style , they have a tendency to fit tightly and are very narrow. I think you may be better off getting your regular size which is a 7.5, as even if they fit a little loose after being broken in, you can fix that with shoe pads."
- Jianning: "It's hard to give you a straight answer. How do you feel with 7.0 in black? It will be exactly the same as the black one. I feel it is true to its size, but a little tight at the toe. So if you normally wear 7.5, I would recommend 7.5 and don’t go smaller."
- Lora: "I find they run true to size so would order the 7.5. "
- Janet: "I wear a 4.5 and that is what I got . I found them to be true to size."
- J: "I wear an 8 in all Naturalizer shoes. If it was not Naturalizer, get your normal shoe size. They always fit to a tee."
- LAURA: "I have the black n cream and the brown pairs. I wear a 5 and these are true to size in my opinion. They fit very well and are very comfortable."
- L: "Lily P, I am not certain if you already have purchased in a size 7 and it worked but I would advise purchasing this shoe according to your true size. It was a perfect fit for me. The only oncern was a little gaping at the T strap but I am not certain a size change would fix that."
- Phyllis: "It depends on how wide your feet are and how long your toes are ? Do you have narrow feet if so you may get away with it. I can say this shoe is true to its size. I hope this has helped you. "
- SUE ANN: "I love this shoe and it is very comfortable. The shoe seems to run big so getting the smaller size."